The infamous Michelle Obama Whitey tape

Michelle Obama scares me more than Obama. Her mannerisms and speeches make me feel that she's black panther member.

Werbung:
Unfortunately Republican muck raking and dishonorable attempts to character assassinate a fine man and his wife & kids will probably persist. When your guy is only running for a Bush 3rd term I guess that's the only game you have left.

This article sums up well what's happening and Senator Obama has opened up a "Fight the Smears" website to respond quickly and clearly to these low life attacks on he and his family.

Please read the below article and then always feel free to keep going to the website at the bottom for the TRUTH as new lies are presented from the Radical Right's Smear Campaign.

Barack Obama launches 'anti-smear' website
By Jitendra Joshi in Washington
June 13, 2008 02:01pm

US Democrat Barack Obama has shown the stunning power of the internet for political fundraising - now he is fighting its darker side as a vehicle for "smears" against his bid for the White House.

Pausing from a war of words with Republican John McCain over taxes, the African-American senator overnight unveiled an interactive website to debunk false rumors peddled by email and right-wing media outlets.

The site was created after one recent, and thus-far unfounded, assertion that Senator Obama's wife Michelle had been caught on tape slurring white people.

"We created an interactive tool to allow our supporters to fight back against these smears in the same way that they received them - on the internet,'' campaign spokesman Tommy Vietor said.

:people can upload their address books and easily send fact-based emails to their friends and family,'' he said.

"Just knowing the truth isn't enough -- you have to proactively tell people the truth to fight back.''

Senator Obama's main campaign website already has a fact-check section to refute rumours such as that the Christian candidate is a secret Muslim. But aides said the new site went further in inviting supporters to spread the word.

Political candidates have traditionally refused to acknowledge slanderous rumors for fear of giving them respectability.

But given the slew of attacks being spread by email against Senator Obama, his campaign said it had to respond in kind by harnessing the "viral'' power of the internet to add to his impressive record of online fundraising.

The new website was launched after reports, by conservative talk radio host Rush Limbaugh among others, that a videotape existed showing Michelle Obama using the derogatory term "whitey'' in the couple's former church.

No such tape has surfaced despite frenzied speculation by right-wing pundits and blogs, and Senator Obama last week decried the mainstream media's attention to "dirt and lies".

http://my.barackobama.com/page/content/fightthesmearshome/

Werbung:
I have worked for the Dem's, the Greens, the Independence party (use to be Reform Party) and have was more of a republican under Bush I, and voted for Perot in 1996. ( not able to vote for him the first time)

And I misread what you where talking about on the race thing, I though you talking about how one party calls the other racist. As for you being racist I would not know enough to say. I can say that I think you have fallen for many attacks that I think are racially motivated to some part ( and to some just because its what they do to anyone)

I have been only parts of the Dems, Repubs and Libertarian parties. I have voted for Dems and Repubs and Indies but in all of my votes or opinions no one ever accused me of being racist till this particular election. I am against Obama for almost all the reasons I was against Kerry but 4 years ago I was not called a racist for not liking Kerry. That is what I meant.

Back