The Iraqi government wants us out!

Werbung:
"Don't trust Iran!"

You don't debate, you just give a one sentance statement. It's not discussion. Stop starting needless threads that you then don't debate. What you've just said is not convincing anyone who doesn't already believe this, but if you debate and discuss the issue you could change someones mind.

Fukk you! I can do what I want and this board hosting and or whoever sucks
FREEDOM OF SPEECH my ass I'm not here to debate! I'm too smart for this nonesense

politics is not always a debate

there is no need to debate we are in a Cold War with Iran right now

Fukk you! I can do what I want and this board hosting and or whoever sucks
FREEDOM OF SPEECH my ass I'm not here to debate! I'm too smart for this nonesense

politics is not always a debate

there is no need to debate we are in a Cold War with Iran right now

Yes, you are obviously too smart for all this debating nonsense. The following posts you've made prove this:

On Islam: I'am the Grim biotch! even the Beast needs love!
I'am eternal! Dominic Von Dracula!

"F" that !

On George Bush for President: Fukk no!

Then you declare that your grammer and one sentence statements are fantastic:

wow since you still have aol your english must suck because those aol users are ignorant. I've finally come to the conclusion maybe my vocabulary and english is to complex for you meaning much...

Obviously someone who regularly starts a post and then doesn't respond to it, and often posts statements like "don't trust Iran" in several threads and nothing else really is of superior intellect.

If you didn't come here to debate, then what are you doing here? Getting the attention you desperatley crave from your parents basement?

As for being at Cold War with Iran, (if that was the case) debate, reasoning and discussion is the best thing before going all out and bombing the planet.

"Freedom of speech my ass" - well done, you're a very clever boy, so much better than everyone else. Did you mother always tell you that you're better than everyone else and a special little boy?

Anyway.:)

I have a feeling the Bush admin. has been doing a bit of arm twisting behind the scenes trying to get the top tier of Iraqi politicians to support our presence there, even though public opinion at times seems to suggest the average Iraqi's feel different. IMO.

I have a feeling the Bush admin. has been doing a bit of arm twisting behind the scenes trying to get the top tier of Iraqi politicians to support our presence there, even though public opinion at times seems to suggest the average Iraqi's feel different. IMO.

Maybe the Bush administration actually wants the Iraqis to ask us to leave. This will give him some cover to get out of this needless war that he started.:eek:

I'm sure that the puppet government of Iraq will tell it's people that they want us to leave. Reality is, they can't remain in power without us, not to mention the fact the four oil companies that are ripping off Iraqi oil will be secure if we go. No my friends we will be there for the next 30 years, not sure how many Iraqi's will be there however. For those of you who rejoiced when the Dem's took over, I hope that you will actually look at your vote next time.

I'm sure that the puppet government of Iraq will tell it's people that they want us to leave. Reality is, they can't remain in power without us, not to mention the fact the four oil companies that are ripping off Iraqi oil will be secure if we go. No my friends we will be there for the next 30 years, not sure how many Iraqi's will be there however. For those of you who rejoiced when the Dem's took over, I hope that you will actually look at your vote next time.

I think the who wants us there may be a little backwards.:)

I think the puppet government will want us there forever as their unpaid bodyguards. It's the rest of the Iraqi people and the other Muslim countries in the region that want us out and out now.

And I can't help but say thanks to the Democrats for trying to do what they can to get some kind of a compromise out of Bush to start bringing the troops home. They have a slim majority now and the president has the veto. It's very difficult to get a majority to cut funds for troops in the field and knowing this president and his advisors for political reasons he'd probably let a certain amount of troop suffering go on before bringing them home due to lack of funding.:mad:

If the country continues to vote Democratic and they win the White House I have no doubt in my mind that priority one will be bringing the troops home. It may not happen overnight but you can count on the most rapid movement in that direction.

Do you think that if the republicans had remained in power in the Congress, things would be better?

LipMonkey...your guess is 100% correct. Bush knows that his career is
over with, and now he's trying to do more damage because his time is
short. Next Year his ass will be back in Texas singing...Home on the
Range.

LipMonkey...your guess is 100% correct. Bush knows that his career is
over with, and now he's trying to do more damage because his time is
short. Next Year his ass will be back in Texas singing...Home on the
Range.

Actually he won't be leaving office until '09. Common misconception.

I dont think the average American knows what the Iraqi government wants. Im not sure the Iraqi government knows what it wants itself.
They have not had a vote on our presence there, and I would be awfully curious to see how that would go down.
This whole thing has turned into a horrible mess, if you would have told me 4 years ago, that Iraq would be in the current state it is, I would not believe them.

I dont think the average American knows what the Iraqi government wants. Im not sure the Iraqi government knows what it wants itself.
They have not had a vote on our presence there, and I would be awfully curious to see how that would go down.
This whole thing has turned into a horrible mess, if you would have told me 4 years ago, that Iraq would be in the current state it is, I would not believe them.

Just out of curiosity, what did you expect?

I just wanted to touch a few things here.I noticed that someone got pretty well lambasted for not "debating" or wanting to debate.....from what i am reading and seeing in the framework of this website is that it is the House of Politics..........DISCUSS the world and more.......

Nowhere does it say house of politics political DEBATE forums...? I understand where your coming from yv BUT the purpose of the site as its listed is a Political DISCUSSION board not a debate board...I have noticed that this seems to be an issue at hop with a few of you viewing the whole forum as a debate forum when really there were 2 subforums designated SPECIFICALLY for debates yet none of you chose to use them for that?

Im not wanting to stirt trouble just stating what i am seeing in the forums
your statement clearly means to me that you feel the ENTIRE forum is for political DEBATE....where as many of us see it as its written Political Discussion?

just some observations

Werbung:
Just out of curiosity, what did you expect?
Good question, though Im not sure what I expected, but I guess hoped for, is to not have been lied to by the President on a matter of this importance. Not to have a raging civil war, not to have the casualty count that exsists, a drop in energy prices, WMDs located and destroyed, etc etc etc.

Back