The koolaid booster rally

Rick

The so called 'Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear' was held in DC on the federal mall. This was a response to Glenn Beck's Restoring Honor rally. Get it? The leftwingers actions - piling up debt your great grandchildren will still be paying, the overturning of the rule of law, a wide open door for the illegal alien invasion, the Abortion Holocaust, a slow retreat from afghanistan, healthcare rationing, pervasive institutionalized anti-white discrimination, gigantic new taxes etc etc etc are all a big joke - let's all have a big laugh as we lose our jobs, lose our homes, and lose our country.

This is more on the democrat theme of "the tea party is angry". In other words, what you should do, as the country slides into the abyss, is regain a big koolaid-induced grin on your face.

Remember the wild hysterical, screaming, rioting, out-of-control mobs, in the US and foreign countries when Bush was in power? Anger was cool then, but now as the republic slides down into a second rate country, everyone should smile a moron's smile, achieve a drugged type calm, and not kick and scream or get upset or raise their voice as the whole country goes to hell.

Werbung:
What I want to know is if they ever got the outhouses they wanted. They tried to order some but the Marines had already pre ordered all of them for same weekend as the comedy rally wanted them and the comedy people were angry that the Marines didn't give up half of the toilets for their comedy show.

What I want to know is if they ever got the outhouses they wanted. They tried to order some but the Marines had already pre ordered all of them for same weekend as the comedy rally wanted them and the comedy people were angry that the Marines didn't give up half of the toilets for their comedy show.

they have a rally for some political sanity,,,,and you try to make it into them vs the marines over outhouses....thanks for driving the point home for them

I love koolaid!
koolaid_oohya_icon949.jpg

Taste good!

they have a rally for some political sanity,,,,and you try to make it into them vs the marines over outhouses....thanks for driving the point home for them

I just asked a question. they needed outhouses and the Marines already rented them all

So either the Marines gave up some or the comedy rally went toiletless. If the Marines gave up some of their outhouses they should be thanked because the comedy rally couldn't have happened without some outhouses.

Geez! you even have a problem thanking a Marine? At least stand by and let others thank them even if you refuse

Werbung:
"political sanity" - don't get upset at the leftwing amateur zealots who are destroying the country.

Back