The Mooch called Priebus 'a f***ing paranoid schizophrenic.....

The Scotsman

• New Yorker journalist Ryan Lizza published astonishing conversation he had with Anthony Scaramucci
  • In the late night phone call, Scaramucci branded White House Chief of Staff a 'f***ing paranoid schizophrenic' and a 'c**k blocker'
  • Scaramucci also accused Senior White House strategist Steve Bannon of 'sucking his own c**k'
  • He also accused Priebus of leaking details of his Wednesday night dinner with the president to the media
  • Scaramucci then took aim at Lizza twice on Twitter
  • 'I made a mistake in trusting in a reporter. It won't happen again,' he said.
  • The tweet came after Lizza published an astonishing conversation the pair had on Wednesday night

During the call with Lizza, the Mooch, as he has become known, accused Priebus of leaking word of a dinner he had Wednesday night with President Trump and Fox news host Sean Hannity, along with former Fox News president Bill Shine and first lady Melania Trump.
'Oh, Bill Shine is coming in. Let me leak the f***ing thing and see if I can c**k-block these people the way I c**k-blocked Scaramucci for six months,' he said, in reference to the months he was kept out of the White House, reportedly by Priebus, after having sold his company.

As well as Priebus, he went after senior strategist Stephen Bannon, accusing him of trying to build up his own image at the expense of President Trump.
'I'm not Steve Bannon, I'm not trying to suck my own c**k,' he said. 'I'm not trying to build my own brand off the f***ing strength of the President. I'm here to serve the country,' he said.
Bannon and Priebus were initially on opposing camps but have now become allies in the White House.

'So if Reince wants to explain he's not a leaker, let him do that,' Scaramucci said.
'Now if you want to talk about the chief of staff, we have had odds, we have had differences,' he admitted. 'When I said we are brothers from the podium that's because we're rough on each other.'
'Some brothers are like Cain and Abel, other brothers can fight with each other and get along. I don't know if this is repairable or not, that will be up to the president,' Scaramucci continued.

In the Bible, Cain ended up murdering Abel.

He sure is a great communicator...... straight talking, shootin frum the hip, just what America and the Whitehouse needs....Trump and Scaramucci, America's finest lead the nation.....!!! GO USA....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Werbung:
He sure is a great communicator...... straight talking, shootin frum the hip, just what America and the Whitehouse needs....Trump and Scaramucci, America's finest lead the nation.....!!! GO USA....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So sad! Apparently, the whole White House is filled with people with mwntal illness. . . With Trump leading the pack!

Last edited by a moderator:
Give Scaramucci this much credit — he may have set a record for tenure among presidential advisers, and not in a good way. His 10 days as White House communications director amounts to less than half of the tenure of Trump's first national security adviser, Michael Flynn, who officially served in that role for 25 days. And while some defend Flynn as the target of unfair attacks, no one doubts that the man who calls himself "the Mooch" managed to do this all on his own.

Werbung:
Back