The most overpaid CEO's

Openmind

Please note that the stock price of ALL these CEOs went DOWN while their compensation went up!

America's Most Overpaid CEOs - Business Insider www.businessinsider.com/americas-most-overpaid-ceos-2011-10Cached
2 days ago – It's that time of year again, when proxies are released and ..

Well, aparently the link doesn't work, but if you plug in "businessinsider and most overpaid CEO's 2011" in your search engine. . .you should get there with no problem!

Werbung:
Maybe because I am not as versed in computer technology as you are?

Does your mother use the functional link? Remember, I am a little old woman whom you used to say was stupid?;)

start on the URL (webpage) you wish to link
click the URL to block it (it turns solid blue) then press and hold CTRL and press C to copy it
go to your post and click where you want the link to go
then click the icon that looks like the earth with two links of a chain
anwindow will appear and you press and hold CTRL and V to paste the url then hit enter

Optionally you can type some text ("link here" for example) and block it before you click the world icon to have that text become what you click to go to the intended link.

Most boards have forums where you can ask for help in doing things this one is no exception.

perhaps that will help you.

start on the URL (webpage) you wish to link
click the URL to block it (it turns solid blue) then press and hold CTRL and press C to copy it
go to your post and click where you want the link to go
then click the icon that looks like the earth with two links of a chain
anwindow will appear and you press and hold CTRL and V to paste the url then hit enter

Optionally you can type some text ("link here" for example) and block it before you click the world icon to have that text become what you click to go to the intended link.

Most boards have forums where you can ask for help in doing things this one is no exception.

perhaps that will help you.

Thanks! Very nice of you . . .I'll try it, but I can't promise anything!

Werbung:
Please note that the stock price of ALL these CEOs went DOWN while their compensation went up!

How is it any concern of yours that their bosses decided to pay them a lot while the stock prices fell?

It seems to me that if the stock prices were falling their bosses probably told them that they were going to have to work a whole lot harder to get those prices back up, and then because they were going to work a whole lot harder they were going to get paid more. If it doesn't work out that way then that is between the board and the CEO.

I don't tell you how much you should have been paid you don't tell me and neither one of us should tell some guy we have never met.

Back