The next president of United States...?

terenk leon

1st time, don't know alot information,, is it late to vote??? when is the voting date?
what site shows all the candidates and what they said will do ? ( to become president)
when is the time to vote for your favorite candidate?
how can you vote? is it on the site?
what are the required information , you ll need to be able to vote?
its really bad i dont know the answer of all these question, never voted before, and was never into politics.
Now want to learn more about politics, and whenever its a chance to get involved

Werbung:
1st time, don't know alot information,, is it late to vote??? when is the voting date?
what site shows all the candidates and what they said will do ? ( to become president)
its really bad i dont know the answer of all these question, never voted before, and was never into politics.
Now want to learn more about politics, and whenever its a chance to get involved

Your first step is to register to vote, then to read up on the candidates and see just where they stand. When the primary election takes place depends on your state. Here in California, it is in June. Where you are, it may be some other time.

If you register as a Republican, you may have a choice in the primary, If you're a Democrat, then there will only be one game in town this time around, but there is always the next election,.

That is the presidential election, which, despite all of the hoopla currently, isn't until next November.

But, remember, there are also local and state elections, as well as the question of Congress. Who are your representatives? Are you satisfied with the job they're doing? Which ones are up for election this time around?

go to the post office, a library or dmv, they will have registration forms and info regarding dates for where you live. Google will get you to candidate sites and look up your local dem and rep party offices to see who is running for what. if you are a citizen and 18 thats all you need.

we sure need to get our mojo back in gear.

Just in case anyone missed it. . .here are the latest polls:

Florida, NBC Marist, 1/25 - 1/27: Obama 49, Romney 41
Florida, NBC Marist, 1/25 - 1/27: Obama 52, Gingrich 35
Florida, NBC Marist, 1/25 - 1/27: Obama 50, Santorum 35
Florida, NBC Marist, 1/25 - 1/27: Obama 50, Paul 36
Florida, Miami Herald, 1/24 - 1/26: Obama 44, Romney 48
Florida, Miami Herald, 1/24 - 1/26: Obama 50, Gingrich 41
Florida, Miami Herald, 1/24 - 1/26: Obama 50, Santorum 39
http://www.nationalpolls.com/2012/general-election/florida.html

National, Rasmussen, 1/26 - 1/28: Obama 45, Romney 43
National, Rasmussen, 1/26 - 1/28: Obama 50, Gingrich 37
http://www.nationalpolls.com/2012/general-election/national.html
Enjoy! ;)

Just in case anyone missed it. . .here are the latest polls:

Florida, NBC Marist, 1/25 - 1/27: Obama 49, Romney 41
Florida, NBC Marist, 1/25 - 1/27: Obama 52, Gingrich 35
Florida, NBC Marist, 1/25 - 1/27: Obama 50, Santorum 35
Florida, NBC Marist, 1/25 - 1/27: Obama 50, Paul 36
Florida, Miami Herald, 1/24 - 1/26: Obama 44, Romney 48
Florida, Miami Herald, 1/24 - 1/26: Obama 50, Gingrich 41
Florida, Miami Herald, 1/24 - 1/26: Obama 50, Santorum 39
http://www.nationalpolls.com/2012/general-election/florida.html

National, Rasmussen, 1/26 - 1/28: Obama 45, Romney 43
National, Rasmussen, 1/26 - 1/28: Obama 50, Gingrich 37
http://www.nationalpolls.com/2012/general-election/national.html
Enjoy! ;)

for a more balance view, try here

So. . .Rasmussen is not a "balanced view?"

And the reason I showed Florida is because of the primaries next week.

Still. . .your "balanced view" shows just about the same thing as my "unbalanced Rasmussen view," Obama is ahead of Romney in most polls except two. . .and on those two, Romney is ahead ONLY by a non-significant percentage, that is lower than the margin of error.

Thanks for helping me demonstrate the facts, though! :)

So. . .Rasmussen is not a "balanced view?"

And the reason I showed Florida is because of the primaries next week.

Still. . .your "balanced view" shows just about the same thing as my "unbalanced Rasmussen view," Obama is ahead of Romney in most polls except two. . .and on those two, Romney is ahead ONLY by a non-significant percentage, that is lower than the margin of error.

Thanks for helping me demonstrate the facts, though! :)

Romney is not running against Obama just yet and his average is only -2.

oh two polls as opposed to all polls is obviously more balanced.

Romney is not running against Obama just yet and his average is only -2.

oh two polls as opposed to all polls is obviously more balanced.

I wasn't arguing your list of polls. I actually look at those quite often. I was explaining why I selected to post the polls I did post.
And I was noticing that in the WHOLE LIST you provided, only two showed a very slight advantage by Romney.

It is obvious that this upcoming election will be tight. . .but the weakness of the Republican candidates is very encouraging!

Why are you taking EVERYTHING I post as being nothing more than antagonizing? I have as much right to express my opinion as you do. . .even as a moderator!

I take your posts as nothing more than "opinions," and I express mine.
Get off your high horse, and realize that my posting a post from Rasmussen (with its obvious Right wing bias) was actually an effort to provide you with a source that YOU would consider worthy of YOUR attention!

You seem to be totally obsessed by finding wrong in everything a person who is not a Right wing addict posts. . .same syndrome as all the Obama haters exhibit. . .if it comes from Obama, it's wrong, even if it had been preconized by the GOP before!

Funny, but not very mature!

I wasn't arguing your list of polls. I actually look at those quite often. I was explaining why I selected to post the polls I did post.
And I was noticing that in the WHOLE LIST you provided, only two showed a very slight advantage by Romney.

It is obvious that this upcoming election will be tight. . .but the weakness of the Republican candidates is very encouraging!

Why are you taking EVERYTHING I post as being nothing more than antagonizing? I have as much right to express my opinion as you do. . .even as a moderator!

I take your posts as nothing more than "opinions," and I express mine.
Get off your high horse, and realize that my posting a post from Rasmussen (with its obvious Right wing bias) was actually an effort to provide you with a source that YOU would consider worthy of YOUR attention!

You seem to be totally obsessed by finding wrong in everything a person who is not a Right wing addict posts. . .same syndrome as all the Obama haters exhibit. . .if it comes from Obama, it's wrong, even if it had been preconized by the GOP before!

Funny, but not very mature!

of course you're free to express your opinion. have I ever suggested otherwise ?

I give BO credit when its due but sadly its very seldom due.

of course you're free to express your opinion. have I ever suggested otherwise ?

I give BO credit when its due but sadly its very seldom due.

That would be really nice. . . could you refer me to a couple of posts where you give Obama credit for anything positive he did? I guess I blinked and missed it! ;)

Werbung:
That would be really nice. . . could you refer me to a couple of posts where you give Obama credit for anything positive he did? I guess I blinked and missed it! ;)

search works as well for you as it does for I but I seem to recall applauding his decision to reverse himself on drilling in the gulf (which he later re-reveresed). I said it was wise of him to continue Bush's gameplan in Iraq/Afghanistan. There were a few other things that I cannot recall. One may have had to do with public lands.

Back