The "obama draws..." posts

Libsmasher

Re the many posts detailing the number of bots who turn out for obama's speeches: When obama is going to speak, his army of bot campaign workers fan out through the city weeks ahead of time and activate all the bot supporters, usually the clueless young first-time voters, and usually with the added incentive of free entertainment. McCain's supporters, the people who pay the freight for society, are busy working. That's all there is to it. :p

Werbung:
Re the many posts detailing the number of bots who turn out for obama's speeches: When obama is going to speak, his army of bot campaign workers fan out through the city weeks ahead of time and activate all the bot supporters, usually the clueless young first-time voters, and usually with the added incentive of free entertainment. McCain's supporters, the people who pay the freight for society, are busy working. That's all there is to it. :p

Hmmm....there was no free concert in Denver and somehow he managed to draw 100K people on Saturday. Sorry McCain can't do the same.

Instead, McCain attracts people like the "I think he's an...ARAB" McCain rally lady spoofed on SNL. Now, that's a woman you must be very proud of. Congrats!

Hey, don't worry Libs, I understand McCain spoke at a middle school before a rousing crowd of several thousand today (it's not known how many were old enough to vote)...I got to give it to him, he sure is a big draw.

http://www.dispatchpolitics.com/liv...08/10/30/macohiod.html?adsec=politics&sid=101

on hardball they said a poll showed 23% of Texas believed that Obama is Muslim...LIbs must be from Texas or should think about going there, I bet he fits in well.

if he was muslim I would still vote for him I could care less

What does any of this have to do with drawing a crowd?

Hmmm....there was no free concert in Denver and somehow he managed to draw 100K people on Saturday. Sorry McCain can't do the same.

Instead, McCain attracts people like the "I think he's an...ARAB" McCain rally lady spoofed on SNL. Now, that's a woman you must be very proud of. Congrats!

Like I said before, McCain's supporters work all day, then watch his speeches on CSPAN in the evening. The legions of deadbeats who support Obama have all the time in the world - might as well go listen to all the freebies Obama would give them.

Like I said before, McCain's supporters work all day, then watch his speeches on CSPAN in the evening. The legions of deadbeats who support Obama have all the time in the world - might as well go listen to all the freebies Obama would give them.

Unless you have some sort of evidence of a breakdown between McCain and Obama volunteers, the claims you are making are nothing more than slander.

Unless you have some sort of evidence of a breakdown between McCain and Obama volunteers, the claims you are making are nothing more than slander.

Umpteen hundreds of thousands of people show up in the middle of the day, standing there looking stupid. ???? C'monnnnnnnn. :D

Umpteen hundreds of thousands of people show up in the middle of the day, standing there looking stupid. ???? C'monnnnnnnn. :D
Ever occur to you that not everyone works an 8-5 m-f but still has a job?
Might want to consider that people also take off some work to go see the speech. I know I would if given the opportunity if either major party candidate were to speak near me.

What does any of this have to do with drawing a crowd?

libs, is talking about the "clueless" voters supporting Obama, then you look at McCain's and they cant even get basics like Obama is Christan right? so who is clueless? Who are the mindless voters? Seems in Texas its clearly Mccain's...Unless you think all those people are Obama supporters...but your not that dumb I don't think.

Ever occur to you that not everyone works an 8-5 m-f but still has a job?
Might want to consider that people also take off some work to go see the speech. I know I would if given the opportunity if either major party candidate were to speak near me.

Stop thinking you will hurt Libs.

I have never had a 9-5 job, and I work Weekends as my main days.Crappy thing about that is Sat is the day I make the most money, but at the same time Sat is when the Independence party Delagets meet for votes and all that so I lose alot of money for each one I go to .

useing Libs Logic I should think all those Buisness people who work 9-5 and I see off on weekends are homeless bums with no jobs , as I am working 11 hours that day.

Werbung:
Back