The Obama Gaff-a-thon

BigRob

Post all Obama Gaffs here for a daily chuckle

Videos

I especially like how he blames Bush for Chavez coming to power when Chavez came to power under Clinton.

Werbung:
I believe I've posted this before, but I wouldn't want Rob to miss it as it outdoes anything Obama will do or has done.

I agree that McCain will never give a speech as well as Obama does, I think Obama is a great public speaker, but I am more concerned with what they actually say in the speeches that they give.

I agree that McCain will never give a speech as well as Obama does, I think Obama is a great public speaker, but I am more concerned with what they actually say in the speeches that they give.

Nice sentiment, too bad that doesn't seem to apply to your view of Obama as you chuckle over some perceived gaffes. Anyway, I think there is much more to it than McCain not being able to give a good speech. I do believe his age is affecting his mental faculties. He seems to be confused about something different almost everyday. Senile Dementia?

Nice sentiment, too bad that doesn't seem to apply to your view of Obama as you chuckle over some perceived gaffes. Anyway, I think there is much more to it than McCain not being able to give a good speech. I do believe his age is affecting his mental faculties. He seems to be confused about something different almost everyday. Senile Dementia?

:D really I just made this because you posted that video about McCain on some other thread so I just searched for an Obama one to share :p

I've heard him a number of times, and I just don't agree. He's adopted some of the tonalities of a black baptist preacher. His speeches are loaded to the gills with platitudes. I'm completely underwhelmed when I hear him. I think the media started promoting this "Obama is a good speaker" PR, and everyone has unconsciously picked it up and repeated it.

I've heard him a number of times, and I just don't agree. He's adopted some of the tonalities of a black baptist preacher. His speeches are loaded to the gills with platitudes. I'm completely underwhelmed when I hear him. I think the media started promoting this "Obama is a good speaker" PR, and everyone has unconsciously picked it up and repeated it.

No, from seeing his speeches, he is an effective orator in my view. I just do not like what he has to say.

Mr. High and Mighty wants to tax America to fund his social programs, but he donates none of his own money. His biggest donation was for a black supremacy group.

I suppose since this man being interviewed does not view white oppression as a major problem he is simply a "tom", since that is how other posts of similar nature have been responded to.

Mr. High and Mighty wants to tax America to fund his social programs, but he donates none of his own money. His biggest donation was for a black supremacy group.

I suppose since this man being interviewed does not view white oppression as a major problem he is simply a "tom", since that is how other posts of similar nature have been responded to.

Glenn Beck? Give me a break, he's about as racist as they come. I understand his ratings are down significantly, so I'm sure he'll be making the move over to Fox where he can hang out with the rest of his kind.

BTW, the Action Institute espouses right wing propaganda and thus has been funded accordingly. It is also my considered opinion that Anthony Bradley does indeed sound like a Tom.

Werbung:
Glenn Beck? Give me a break, he's about as racist as they come. I understand his ratings are down significantly, so I'm sure he'll be making the move over to Fox where he can hang out with the rest of his kind.

BTW, the Action Institute espouses right wing propaganda and thus has been funded accordingly. It is also my considered opinion that Anthony Bradley does indeed sound like a Tom.

So his check not writing to radical black power groups is not important, the only important issue is that Glen Beck is supposedly a racist?

Back