the other war

Stalin

plucky little Yemen can count on the freedom loving united states of america in support of its battle against the invading saudi arabia dictatorship
by supplying weapons and disguised troops to the freedom fighters in yemen...

but wait..the US supports ( along with lickspittles the UK ) and supplies weapons to SAUDI ARABIA..

what is going on here..

Comrade Stalin
Preparing for the Big Push

Werbung:
as i suspected, no-one is willing to condemn the WarParty and it's lickspittles..

Contrast this with the blow job given by the WarParty to it's puppet zelensky in a visit to the capital pf the evil empire.

Meanwhile, US and NATO troops and equipment continue to pour in to the Ukrainian dictatorship

I am sure that the Russians will find a way to jam and destroy patriot missile batteries.

Comrade Stalin

still no defence of the WarParty..

predictable

still screeds of pro Ukranian "huns eat babies" stories in the egregious mass media

Comrade Stalin

as i suspected, no-one is willing to condemn the WarParty and it's lickspittles..

Contrast this with the blow job given by the WarParty to it's puppet zelensky in a visit to the capital pf the evil empire.

Meanwhile, US and NATO troops and equipment continue to pour in to the Ukrainian dictatorship

I am sure that the Russians will find a way to jam and destroy patriot missile batteries.

Comrade Stalin
Shapiro says the U.S. is reducing the size and effectiveness of the Russian military by simply funding Ukraine.

A good deal for U.S.

Shapiro says the U.S. is reducing the size and effectiveness of the Russian military by simply funding Ukraine.

A good deal for U.S.
they are not simply funding...

they are providing the latest weapons and deploying special faeces in the country

obvious too gutless for a stand up fight with a comparable enemy.

Yanks are no good at the long game

Russians excel at it..

Comrade Stalin

Werbung:
notice how the attention has turned away from the disgrace in the Yemen to plucky little NATO fighting the Russians

Comrade Stalin

Back