The plot to destroy the United States.

marcellus

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/11/11/gordon-duff-in-motion-the-plot-to-destroy-the-united-states/

Its not a nightmare . No Sir : its a fact.
USA is turning to a banana Republic.
We all know it.

GORDON DUFF: IN MOTION: THE PLOT TO DESTROY THE UNITED STATES
November 11, 2010 posted by Gordon Duff · 374 Comments

Please read it on the link.

CAMOUFLAGED TANKS AS SEEN BY MILITARY SATELLITE
SEE IT COMING AND STOP IT, EVEN IF IT COSTS YOU EVERYTHING
By Gordon Duff STAFF WRITER/Senior Editor

“The 2010 election had one purpose, war with Iran, even if the risk is world conflict and the real loser, no matter what happens on the battlefield is the United States.”

Plans are in motion for a “false flag” attack on America. Iran will be blamed, everyone knows that and Iran will be totally innocent. This is the last thing Iran would ever want. The most likely scenario is a nuclear attack. Two bombs are missing, bombs built by Israel in South Africa and lost long ago. These were supposedly Saddam’s bombs. Now we are told Iran has them. Israel has had them all along and the fear, they may be inside the United States already.

The Israeli game with these weapons is one of the worst kept secrets in the world and has already cost the deaths of many. It will take nothing short of the detonation of one of this Hiroshima sized Israeli nukes to push America into Israel’s war with Iran, much as hunting for these nukes which Israel informed President Bush were in Iraq, led “the decider” to making one of the many blunders of his career. Our next 9/11 will be nuclear.

more on the link above;

Werbung:
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/11/11/gordon-duff-in-motion-the-plot-to-destroy-the-united-states/

Its not a nightmare . No Sir : its a fact.
USA is turning to a banana Republic.
We all know it.

GORDON DUFF: IN MOTION: THE PLOT TO DESTROY THE UNITED STATES
November 11, 2010 posted by Gordon Duff · 374 Comments

Please read it on the link.

CAMOUFLAGED TANKS AS SEEN BY MILITARY SATELLITE
SEE IT COMING AND STOP IT, EVEN IF IT COSTS YOU EVERYTHING
By Gordon Duff STAFF WRITER/Senior Editor

“The 2010 election had one purpose, war with Iran, even if the risk is world conflict and the real loser, no matter what happens on the battlefield is the United States.”

Plans are in motion for a “false flag” attack on America. Iran will be blamed, everyone knows that and Iran will be totally innocent. This is the last thing Iran would ever want. The most likely scenario is a nuclear attack. Two bombs are missing, bombs built by Israel in South Africa and lost long ago. These were supposedly Saddam’s bombs. Now we are told Iran has them. Israel has had them all along and the fear, they may be inside the United States already.

The Israeli game with these weapons is one of the worst kept secrets in the world and has already cost the deaths of many. It will take nothing short of the detonation of one of this Hiroshima sized Israeli nukes to push America into Israel’s war with Iran, much as hunting for these nukes which Israel informed President Bush were in Iraq, led “the decider” to making one of the many blunders of his career. Our next 9/11 will be nuclear.

more on the link above;

talk about wild conspiracy theory, this hits that to the max
thanks for letting us know what’s out there..

regards
doug

I Told ya about these Jews! They are pure evil! If you allowed Hitler do his job we wouldnt been in this mess now.The same way with the South! If the South would had won the War we wouldnt be dealing with ethic problems today.

I Told ya about these Jews! They are pure evil! If you allowed Hitler do his job we wouldnt been in this mess now.The same way with the South! If the South would had won the War we wouldnt be dealing with ethic problems today.
Did you mean, "ethnic"?
If the South had won the war, there would still be slaves and it would be common for first cousins, and other blood relatives to marry resulting in the North having the same consequences that the South has with feeble-mindedness due to in-breeding.

Question for steveox: If you dad and mom got married in Alabama and more to Kentucky and they get divorced they still brother and sister?

Were not from the south were from the North. But the Blacks would not be out of line today if the south won. Like look at Black Panther party.They would not excist if the south won.

Were not from the south were from the North. But the Blacks would not be out of line today if the south won. Like look at Black Panther party.They would not excist if the south won.

Hey Geezer, I guess feeble mindedness occurs in Northerners too.

And Geezer, why are you so anti-Southerner? That is not nice. I thought you libs were all about multiculturalism and tolerance and...well not really. I have known your kind to be most intolerant...all my life.

Its True!! Both Blacks and Jews are messing with our world. And why should we help Africa out? Those blacks got themselves in a mess so why should we supply our tax dollars to help them out?

Hey Geezer, I guess feeble mindedness occurs in Northerners too.

And Geezer, why are you so anti-Southerner? That is not nice. I thought you libs were all about multiculturalism and tolerance and...well not really. I have known your kind to be most intolerant...all my life.
I am not a Liberal. I am pro-gun, pro-closed immigration, pro-capital punishment; I am a conservative.

I am not a Liberal. I am pro-gun, pro-closed immigration, pro-capital punishment; I am a conservative.

And pro big government, pro unions, pro welfare system, pro Democrat, pro Obummer, etc....

If you are a conservative, I am a liberal.

A conservative public school teacher is a very rare breed and possibly extinct.

Werbung:
Back