The Poor cant afford Cable TV ,, Direct TV or DISH

steveox

WHY? BECAUSE OF HIGH DEMOCRAT TAXES! So the Poor has to watch Properganda CBS NEWS,ABC NEWS and NBC NEWS. Thats why they have no access to Fox News

Werbung:
Oh Bull Crap!! I have a brother who is on food stamps and SSI and drinks like a fish. I don't think he has ever had an honest tax paying job in his life. His girlfriend is the same. They have government housing and they have cable tv and cell phones and more beer in a weekend than I buy in a year.

Plus even if they (the people you are talking about) had FOX news they would not watch, they dont even watch the news they have. There is surviver, dancing with the stars and so on. I am sure they can name everyone in the kardashian program and none of them even know what district they live in to vote. Now I am actually describing most public employees I work with :)

We need the fairness doctrine back. If Obama made this into law Fox News would be part on Rabbit Ears as well on cable and satelite. Let the poor see the truth too not bny getting blacked lout of fox news cause they cant afford cable or satelite. And Fox news needs to created FOX NEWS LATINO. Its Spanish so they can see the truth too.

We need the fairness doctrine back. If Obama made this into law Fox News would be part on Rabbit Ears as well on cable and satelite. Let the poor see the truth too not bny getting blacked lout of fox news cause they cant afford cable or satelite. And Fox news needs to created FOX NEWS LATINO. Its Spanish so they can see the truth too.

Steve.., If we get the fairness doctrin, what makes you think there will even be a FOX News? Becareful of what you ask for.

Werbung:
Well the Poor should be able to watch FOX NEWS over the airwaves not just because you must order cable or satelite to watch it.

Back