The Presidential Contenders in 2012

Alana

Who will be the Republican presidential contenders in 2012???

Sarah Palin - who resigned from the full time motherhood of 5 little kids to become a governor and then resigned from governor for a book and tv deal??

Scott Brown - who was a male model before becoming Senator and posed naked for a Cosmopolitan centerfold??

Mike Huckabee - a Baptist preacher turned politician turned tv talk show host who was last seen interviewing pole dancers on their preferences for President?

Mitt Romney - who belongs to a church that believes in polygamy but doesn't practice it for fear of being arrested??

Werbung:
Who will be the Republican presidential contenders in 2012???

Sarah Palin - who resigned from the full time motherhood of 5 little kids to become a governor and then resigned from governor for a book and tv deal??

Scott Brown - who was a male model before becoming Senator and posed naked for a Cosmopolitan centerfold??

Mike Huckabee - a Baptist preacher turned politician turned tv talk show host who was last seen interviewing pole dancers on their preferences for President?

Mitt Romney - who belongs to a church that believes in polygamy but doesn't practice it for fear of being arrested??

Sarah Palin resigned from motherhood? Oh boy the fems would be angry at that statement if you were saying it about a democrat. Good thing you were only trying to keep a conservative woman down, they don’t count now do they? It’s not like they are human or anything.

Male models should only be dems, I agree with you there. And prostitution rings should only be ran out of male congressmen’s homes too!

Mitt Romney’s church does not believe in polygamy. Offshoots of his church do but he really can’t help what offshoots think. But why bother with the truth when you can miss represent people. Way to go!

Do you have a problem with polygamy? Polygamists have more rights to marry than homosexual groups according to the constitution, oh but I forget the far left doesn’t care much for the pesky constitution except that 4th amendment. They don’t like the cops finding their drugs hidden in the glove compartment.

I hope Sarah Palin does become president.

She can finish the great work Bush started and turn the US into a 3rd world country.

Well at least that's what the straw poll says. Though I find it hard to believe that R. Paul will cave to Darth Cheney's agenda.

Difficult to say, I think they're all great but I'd probably prefer either Palin or Huckabee~Diamond
I couldn't agree more. :)

I vote for Alana, who is manifestly qualified to be a politician, having packed six lies into four sentences, all in one post.

There are no lies in my post.

I resent the big lie you just stated about me.

And, you apparently can't recognize the truth when you see it.

I wonder if you would know the truth if it hit you in the face.

You probably believe BO has never told a lie...

And, the MSM is not liberal...

And, a big collectivist government is a good thing for all Americans...

And, high taxation on the rich (anyone with a job) is smart economics...

And.........

Werbung:

Don't be silly, there are at least two lies, actually more

Sarah Palin or any woman (except those who decide to abort their children) do not "resign from motherhood" full or part time to have a job. You could have said she gave up being a stay at home mom to be a govenor, but that too would have been a lie since she was a mayor before she was a governor.

so there is one lie

then Mitt Romney, You said he belongs to a church that believes in polygamy but doesn't practice it for fear of being arrested??

That is two lies in one sentence. His church does not believe in polygamy and he has never said or done anything to suggest he wishes to marry a second wife.

so there are 3 lies that I see at a glance.

Back