The Pressure is now on Democrats. 50 Million Senior voters will be watching them!

steveox

So the Pressure is on Democrats. Dont fool with Social Security. History has shown when politicans get on the Senior issues he loses on Election day. Just like Democrats are afraid to talk about Guns because of the Powerful NRA. Why you think Al Gore lost back in 2000? Cause he Threaten to take guns away from us.

So Obama got their 50 Million Vote back in 2008 He may lose 50 Million now if he signs it

Werbung:
Obama lost a lot of seniors when he told us he couldn't guarantee our retirement check a few months ago. That's not his money. The asshole lost a bunch of us right there.

I'm pretty sure seniors will remember that Obama lifted half a TRILLION out of Medicare for Obamacare. And if it slipped their minds, they will be reminded of it time and again over the next year.

As more elements are shown to be unfunded for us having to pass the bill to see what was in it, it will be clear to see how dems will intend to address that.

I'm a senior. I wouldn't vote for this Fool, Bobo, the Post Turtle, if my life depended on it.

Come to think of it, it does. I, like so many others, have put my life on the line before and there is no way I would ever support, work and vote for obama. He is arguably the worst president this nation has ever had.....and that is saying a lot.

Liberals (in both parties) have been promising Seniors for 70 years, that they will pay them ever-increasing amounts to retire on - amounts they never had the slightest hope of paying over the long term.

And they have been taking the "contributions" of those seniors for an equally long time, only to spend them on other things and leaving IOUs in their account, to be paid for by future tax increases or massive borrowing. Only rampant borrowing has kept the entire scheme afloat till now.

Now, the American people have finally had enough of borrowing AND tax increases, and have started to elect new representatives who are sent to Congress to stop at least the tax increases. Unfortunately for the liberals, those new representatives actually remember why they were sent there, and have acted on it as their constituents directed.

Meanwhile, the Seniors, who have been living this lie for several generations now, have structured their lives and retirement plans around the promises of supplemental payments made to them by government, regardless of how impossible those promises would eventually turn out to keep.

Now, with tax increases stopped and borrowing under increasing pressure, the liberals (still in both parties) are faced with the unenviable task of explaining to the Seniors why the money they paid in is gone and how the payments they were promised, can't be made.

Liberals have painted themselves into a corner, and there is nobody to help them out of it.

Liberals (in both parties) have been promising Seniors for 70 years, that they will pay them ever-increasing amounts to retire on - amounts they never had the slightest hope of paying over the long term.

And they have been taking the "contributions" of those seniors for an equally long time, only to spend them on other things and leaving IOUs in their account, to be paid for by future tax increases or massive borrowing. Only rampant borrowing has kept the entire scheme afloat till now.

Now, the American people have finally had enough of borrowing AND tax increases, and have started to elect new representatives who are sent to Congress to stop at least the tax increases. Unfortunately for the liberals, those new representatives actually remember why they were sent there, and have acted on it as their constituents directed.

Meanwhile, the Seniors, who have been living this lie for several generations now, have structured their lives and retirement plans around the promises of supplemental payments made to them by government, regardless of how impossible those promises would eventually turn out to keep.

Now, with tax increases stopped and borrowing under increasing pressure, the liberals (still in both parties) are faced with the unenviable task of explaining to the Seniors why the money they paid in is gone and how the payments they were promised, can't be made.

Liberals have painted themselves into a corner, and there is nobody to help them out of it.

I don't think the libs in both parties see it that way. It is apparent they want to continue the spending and have no intention of cutting anything of substance. This while anyone with a functioning brain can see the consequences of unconstrained liberalism on display TODAY in Europe. Yet, still they want to continue down the road to financial ruin.

One has to conclude they are F-ing CRAZY or just plain evil. Which do you think they are?

p.s., I can't stand the AARP! I love it when they send me an advertisement with a return envelope in it. I tear up their ad and return it to them so that they may have the pleasure of paying for it.

consider adding some steel plate to run up the postage. me so bad... :cool:

Part of that rampant borrowing has been borrowing from Social Security, with no real plan to ever pay it back.

Really? Why is it then that Congress had to appoint a "super committee" to cut 1.2 trillion out of the budget over ten years when the annual deficit is greater than that? Why did that "super committee" fail even in that modest goal?

There are some paying lip service to cutting back the size of the federal government, that's it.

If anyone has been structuring their lives around the idea that SS is going to provide a retirement income, then they've not been paying attention to just how much those payments are.

If the government would really quit borrowing from the SS fund and begin paying back those IOUs, there would be plenty to keep the program going.

The real problem is that SS has been a cash cow for decades, and now there are enough retirees that the outgo has begun to balance the income. Now, the pols who are committed to balancing the budget, if there really are such animals, have to put up and actually quit stealing from the pension fund.

America has painted itself into a corner, and there is nobody to help us out of it.

p.s., I can't stand the AARP! I love it when they send me an advertisement with a return envelope in it. I tear up their ad and return it to them so that they may have the pleasure of paying for it.

The AARP doesnt speak for every Senior. Just like the NAACP doesnt speak for every Negro. And Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton doesnt speak for every negro nether. Just like when Cain was attacked by the press and from Gloria Allred where were they? Remember Colon Powell and Condi Rice were attacked? Al Sharpton is nowhere tio be seen.

The AARP doesnt speak for every Senior. Just like the NAACP doesnt speak for every Negro. And Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton doesnt speak for every negro nether. Just like when Cain was attacked by the press and from Gloria Allred where were they? Remember Colon Powell and Condi Rice were attacked? Al Sharpton is nowhere tio be seen.

Remember Colon Powell and Condi Rice were attacked?

I have no problem with that now. They are both racists. I don't like that.

Werbung:
Back