The Public-Option: Abortion vs. "Moralists"

Mr. Shaman

"The lowest abortion rates in the world are in Western Europe where health care is available to all, according to Guttmacher Policy Review, an organization frequently quoted by both sides of the abortion debate. In the U.S., women aged 15-44 have abortions at the rate of 21 per 1,000 while in Europe that rate is 10 per 1,000.

Many forms of contraceptives - such as an IUD or the pill -- require a visit to the doctor. When health care is accessible to everyone then getting those contraceptives becomes easier. Thus unwanted pregnancies are easier to prevent.

So if your goal is to reduce the number of abortions being performed in America -- support the public option. If your goal is to save human lives -- support the public option.

I really don't see how pro-life supporters could do anything else."

.....Unless....of course....you have the same kind o' birth-control THEY do, at home....

post.jpg

:eek:

Werbung:
Believe me Shaman, I would gladly support the "crack ho's" of America getting abortions.
If Conservatives look like that, what the hell do the majority of those who can't keep a man around, much less get him to support his future gangbanger, look like?

You don't need to answer. I see them all the time, Asses the size of Montana shoved into chartreuse green spandex pants, wearing fuzzy slippers at the store, trying ever so hard to look dainty. It's the best show in any town in America.

Shaman, you wouldn't ever begin to be able to guess anything about me. I seriously doubt that a woman with an education, a stable family background, and money would give you the time of day. However, if it makes you feel better to think that I don't have what you don't have, then go for it. I think it's funny that you spend your life complaining about those who have instead of getting for yourself.

"The lowest abortion rates in the world are in Western Europe where health care is available to all, according to Guttmacher Policy Review, an organization frequently quoted by both sides of the abortion debate. In the U.S., women aged 15-44 have abortions at the rate of 21 per 1,000 while in Europe that rate is 10 per 1,000.

Amazing isn't it, and those European countries have a more open minded regard to sex and sex education that is needed too!

The way we act about sex & sex education...you'd think that the Puritans that were sent away from England settled over here and made our ancestors thought processes so set in stone prudish as to be almost celibate in our thoughts 24/7 but our numbers of STD's and rapes belay that fact!

Too many Americans want to cling to Puritan roots.

Condemn everyone's bad behavior as long as you do not get caught doing your own.

Has Newt left any more cancer ridden wives after deciding to go with his mistress?

Amazing isn't it, and those European countries have a more open minded regard to sex and sex education that is needed too!
Such is Life....in the civilized-world.....​

The way we act about sex & sex education...you'd think that the Puritans that were sent away from England settled over here and made our ancestors thought processes so set in stone prudish as to be almost celibate in our thoughts 24/7 but our numbers of STD's and rapes belay that fact!
I've often said....I'd have loved to have been at that Party (in Great Britain), when the Puritans "escaped"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Werbung:
Back