The Racist Rant of a Lunatic

So far, no one has thought of electing Derick Bell, or Louis Ferrikhan, or Rush Limbaugh, or David Letterman to public office.

It's a good thing, too, don't you think?

well Louie and Rush have at least run successful businesses but no, none are exactly right for the job.

Werbung:
That would be like adding just a pinch or two of rotten fish to a stew made of cow dung, putrid guts, and slime mold.

Yeah...you would think that.

I suppose in your mind, Rush is the worst of the four men you listed. How that could be possible, I can't hazard a guess.

What does that say about you?

Yeah...you would think that.

I suppose in your mind, Rush is the worst of the four men you listed. How that could be possible, I can't hazard a guess.

What does that say about you?

So, you think that I think that the worst of rotten fish, cow dung, putrid guts, and slime mold is the rotten fish?

Why is that?

And which do you find the least palatable?

Of the four, Rush would be the best politician by a huge margin. But, you being you, can't see that. You hate Rush and hate always clouds ones judgement.

You see Bell and Calipso Louie are RACISTS, HATERS, and CRAZY!!! I guess you prefer them over Rush who believes in individual liberty, limited government, and Capitalism. Strange...but, knowing you like I do, I get it.

Letterman is a dumb liberal comedian. Maybe he is more to your liking. After all, he said such nice things about the Palin's. Right? Or, maybe you forgot about that.

Of the four, Rush would be the best politician by a huge margin. But, you being you, can't see that. You hate Rush and hate always clouds ones judgement.

You see Bell and Calipso Louie are RACISTS, HATERS, and CRAZY!!! I guess you prefer them over Rush who believes in individual liberty, limited government, and Capitalism. Strange...but, knowing you like I do, I get it.

Letterman is a dumb liberal comedian. Maybe he is more to your liking. After all, he said such nice things about the Palin's. Right? Or, maybe you forgot about that.
So, your answer is that you like rotten fish the best?

as long as it's conservative rotten fish, right?

So, your answer is that you like rotten fish the best?

as long as it's conservative rotten fish, right?

Typical response for a lefty. I guess you find haters and racists more acceptable than Rush. Again...I am not surprised.

All those years in the p-school will really damage a person.

Typical response for a lefty. I guess you find haters and racists more acceptable than Rush. Again...I am not surprised.

All those years in the p-school will really damage a person.
When did I ever say that?
At no time did I say that Rush was somehow worse than the other examples, now did I?

Can you find where I did so?

When did I ever say that?
At no time did I say that Rush was somehow worse than the other examples, now did I?

Can you find where I did so?

Read the teachings of Professor Bell, listen to some sermons of Rev. Wright, and then convince me neither of these two racist haters had any influence over Barack Obama. If you can't find any material all you have to do is ask. Go for it.

Read the teachings of Professor Bell, listen to some sermons of Rev. Wright, and then convince me neither of these two racist haters had any influence over Barack Obama. If you can't find any material all you have to do is ask. Go for it.
That doesn't answer my question: Where did I say that Rush was the worst?

Werbung:
Back