The rattiest cities in the US

invest07

Orkin reports every year on the most rat infested cities. This year the winners are:
1. Chicago - 6 years in a row.
2. LA
3. NYC
4. Wash, DC
5. San Fran
6. Detroit
7. Philadelphia
8. Baltimore - moved up 4 places
9. Denver
10. Minneapolis
Remember this is not a political survey but just a reporting of actual numbers by Orkin.
There is one very interesting common ground in each of these cities: they are all run by Democrats.
In the past I have called Democrat mayors and city councils Democrimers because they have put BLM and Antifa ahead of the interests of the people they were sworn to serve. But after this survey, I think I will change their name to DemoRats. Seems fitting for leaders who put others ahead of their own citizens.
DemoRats ... works for me.

Werbung:
Walter, of course they are run by DemoRats. That party places political correctness and liberal world view over their sworn duty to the people who elected them and pay their exorbitant salaries.
Walter, did you know that rats carry diseases that can be fatal? Did you know that rats eat furniture and clothes? Did you know that rats have even chewed on baby's skin?
Any politician who ignores obvious hazards and does nothing about it deserves impeachment and possibly imprisonment.
Politicians are elected to take care of their citizenry. DemoRats are more concerned with what rant Nancy P is on and what the latest prog/lib/sec/hum scheme is.
Are most big cities run by Dems? To me that is reason #1 to leave and find a smaller town with more conservative leadership and lower cost of living.

Werbung:
Rats take over NYC Central Park. These are not little mice but big rats, some reported as big as bunnies. They terrorize citizens trying to use a public park that they pay for with their tax dollars.
Complaints about rats in NYC are up 33% this year.
And DB and Andy do nothing.
Rats carry diseases, eat clothes and furniture and can even chew on living human tissue.
And with citizen complaints up by a third, the mayor does diddly squat. Maybe DB thinks the more and bigger the rats are the better chance he has of imposing Marxism on the good people of NYC.
I have said before I think people should leave NYC while they are still alive. The USPS says they have received 300,000 address change requests out of NYC so far this year. One address change may equal up to 2.8 people so this may represent over 800,000 people or as much as 10% of the NYC population.
DB, you and Andy are doing a bang up job as emperors of the Empire Rat State.

Back