The real reason Charlie Crist lost is

steveox

He signed that Seat belt law in Florida when he was governor. People are tired of politicans give the police more power. Now the boycott is over in Florida. I put a boycott that i will not buy Florida oranges or orange juice until Chist is out of the job. Democrats sign their own laws and dont even follow them just like ex New Jersey governor Jon Corizone wasnt wearing his seatbelt and the chicken**** New State trooper didnt have the guts to give him a ticket. Thats why he lost! so the message is clear to Democrats. If you sign a bill into law THAT APPLIES TO YOU ALSO!! Or we will run your Rat Fat Ass right out of office.

Again this is why Charlie Chist lost tonite.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politics/legislature/article998691.ece

Thats why hes joining the ranks on the unemployment line.

Werbung:
I doubt that. It was clear to Florida voters that he stood for nothing. The same thing happened to arlen specter - when both changed parties just to get elected, it was clear to the voters that they were all about themselves and not the people - good riddance to both.

Wearing a seatbelt should be the right to choose. Wanna know why the ACLU will never challenge Seat belt laws all over the nation because seatbelts are unconsitutional. Justr like a woman has the right to kill her baby because its her body. The ACLU challege states with Abortion laws but theyre never challege seat belt laws to the US Supreme Court. Its unconsitutional (Freedom of Choice) against the Bill of rights (The right to choose) Just like a police officer cant charge a woman shooting herself in the stomach becasuse she couldnt afford an abortion. But theyre give you a mother ****ing ticket failure to wear your seatbelt. Its my choice if i wanna die just like its a womans choice to kill her baby.

The Real Reason Why CHARLIE CRIST LOST is because of my website http://www.annettemartini.org

And it is about darn time that he gets out of politics and face the United
Nations for his Human Rights Abuse.

Another reason why he lost is because when you type out Charlie Crist
all over the Internet you get to our site and it is about time that all
Politicians face the United Nations for all their crimes against individuals
that they have persecuted.

Another reason why Charlie Crist lost is because I said he would!

Another reason why Charlie Crist lost is because God always punishes
corrupt Politicians.

This is the end of the road for Charlie Crist in Politics but it is the
beginning for Charlie Crist to face Gross Human Rights Abuse at the
United Nations.

We had eleven billion visits on our website and everyone in Florida knows
what Charlie Crist was doing.

Another reason why Charlie Crist lost is because Mexico is taking over
the U.S.A.

I already predicted that Charlie Crist was going to lose.

Criminals always get what they deserve and unfortunately sometimes it
is later than sooner.

Another reason why Charlie Crist lost is because he belongs to the Secret
Societies.

Charlie Crist name is going to be in my Novels and I'll be personally seeing
Charlie Crist in front of the United Nations.

Charlie Crist did not win because God finally answered my prayer.

Amen to that!

Goodbye Charlie Crist!

Check out my Novel http://www.deadlockconspiracy.com

Anthony Martini

Why cant i carry a gun in my car and Shoot a cop when he pulls me over? Cops are corrupt too so i think its fair they face death too. Listen to Lyrics ICE-T sang Cop Killer.

Hes right you know.

Wearing a seatbelt should be the right to choose. Wanna know why the ACLU will never challenge Seat belt laws all over the nation because seatbelts are unconsitutional. Justr like a woman has the right to kill her baby because its her body. The ACLU challege states with Abortion laws but theyre never challege seat belt laws to the US Supreme Court. Its unconsitutional (Freedom of Choice) against the Bill of rights (The right to choose) Just like a police officer cant charge a woman shooting herself in the stomach becasuse she couldnt afford an abortion. But theyre give you a mother ****ing ticket failure to wear your seatbelt. Its my choice if i wanna die just like its a womans choice to kill her baby.

Yep, drivers should have the right to choose to wear on not wear the seatbelt, but with the understanding that the taxpayer is not going to pay for any of their medical bills when they have an accident. If someone suffers life threatening injuries due to not wearing a seat belt, and doesn't have insurance to pay the cost, then he/she should simply become an organ donor. That way, we'll thin out the stupid people, and have a better supply of donor organs. It's a win win for everyone.

So everytime i hear a Cop or a deputy get shot on the news ill just cheer!! I hate cops!

You and THC need to get together and seek professional drug rehab help.

You with the crack pipe and THC with the bong, is just too much to take any longer.

Its the truth! Cops are very corruptive.If you dont believe it just take a look at these.

Now Wheres the Citations?

You and THC need to get together and seek professional drug rehab help.

You with the crack pipe and THC with the bong, is just too much to take any longer.

And you need to start reading my posts and finding out where I really stand on issues. You just might learn something.

Yep, drivers should have the right to choose to wear on not wear the seatbelt, but with the understanding that the taxpayer is not going to pay for any of their medical bills when they have an accident. If someone suffers life threatening injuries due to not wearing a seat belt, and doesn't have insurance to pay the cost, then he/she should simply become an organ donor. That way, we'll thin out the stupid people, and have a better supply of donor organs. It's a win win for everyone.

of course if you accidentally hit someone not wearing there seat belt...your insurance also should only have to cover the cost of the car you hit...not injury's...because those could be your fault...

Werbung:
Back