The Real War: On US—American—Citizens

Jeffrey Neuzil

Connecting German Idealism to the November Criminals: An Atlantic/ Pacific Axis of Evil—1936-1963/1963-1968

I have previously argued that the United States was subverted by a conspiracy—what I have called a Trojan Horse—imported to the country from Russian, Germany, Persia, and Asia; I would now like to explicate more fully the nature of this conspiracy, elucidating how its foundation stones were laid in the early 20th century, culminated in a 27 year war effort against the united states begining in 1936, with the publication of Leo Strauss study "The Political Philosophy of Hobbes: Its Basis and its Genesis," and culminating with the re-issuance of his study "On Tyranny" in 1963, during the Fall of which, while Strauss was cavilerly teaching his interpretation of the Heiro to his University of Chicago students, whom Stanley Rosen remarked were being told by Strauss that "Philosophy had not begun yet," and President John Fitzgerald Kennedy, Dallas police officer J.D. Tippet, and, two days later, the putative assassin of JFK, Lee Harvey Oswald, were gunned down in Dallas Texas; these events were merely a "prelude to Philosophy of the Future" (as Rosen implies) which is just breaking on the horizon today, and on my analysis, is intimatey connected to Neo-consertvatism, the 911 bombings, and the wars the U.S. is presently fighting in both Iraq and Afghanistan—and, perhaps in the not too distant future, Iran as well:—
These events have interconnections to Neo-conservatism, whose origins go back to Marxist/ Stalinist-Lenninist/ Nietzschean/ Heideggerian politics, and are at present reaching their peak which I predict is to be consummated in the violent and revolutionary overthrow of the constitution of the United States and its Liberal democratic order; these events, I submit, have been long in preparation (see Leo Strauss' "What is Political Philosophy," and his remarks regarding the "regime" which "Nietzsche prepared" and which will make the "discredited old democracy look like a golden age" (Cf. Plato's "Seventh Letter"):— My interpretation of the Platonic dialogues is that they are a gloss on the present, the war I described above, and theycomprise a tradition brought into existence during the Six Day's War in Israel (an emulation of the Biblical deity's creation of the world), where a literal cosmological alteration (see Hugh Everett "Relative State Formulation of Quantum Mechanics") occured.

Werbung:
...these events were merely a "prelude to Philosophy of the Future" (as Rosen implies) which is just breaking on the horizon today, and on my analysis, is intimatey connected to Neo-consertvatism, the 911 bombings, and the wars the U.S. is presently fighting in both Iraq and Afghanistan—and, perhaps in the not too distant future, Iran as well:—
These events have interconnections to Neo-conservatism, whose origins go back to Marxist/ Stalinist-Lenninist/ Nietzschean/ Heideggerian politics....
Yeah......riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. :rolleyes:

Back