The recent decline in the stock market is Obama's fault....

PLC1

Staff member
...according to Sean Hannity:

Yup. Sean Hannity Found A Way To Blame Obama For The Stock Market Drop

On his Fox News radio show on Monday, Hannity said the market drop ― which at its worst saw the Dow industrials plunge by nearly 1,600 points and closing down 1,175 points for the day ― wasn’t the fault of President Donald Trump.

It’s his predecessor that’s to blame.

Yes, folks, that's right. When the stock market goes up, it's Trump all the way. When it goes down, it's Obama, or maybe Clinton...even Bill Clinton for some reason. It has to be a Democrat, of course.

Werbung:
Obama inherited an economy that was in the toilet

It was out there by industrial scale fraud by the banks and mortgage lenders under Bush

He turned it round and left Trump with a record breaking stock market and employment

Which Trump is now destroying

That is fact

Republican don’t care about US citizens

Just the billionaires

Who always win

If retardlican voters could get their head out of their ass and get some news from sources other than Fux News they would realise this and stop voting like turkeys for Xmas

The market is currently what...5% off its record high? People need to calm down. So what if the market falls over 1,000 points in a day. Markets get overvalued and markets correct themselves.

At some point the market is going to actually crash and we will see a real correction - that is inevitable. Hannity is an idiot, and people who point to the day to day movement of the stock market as an indicator of anything are idiots as well.

The market is currently what...5% off its record high? People need to calm down. So what if the market falls over 1,000 points in a day. Markets get overvalued and markets correct themselves.

At some point the market is going to actually crash and we will see a real correction - that is inevitable. Hannity is an idiot, and people who point to the day to day movement of the stock market as an indicator of anything are idiots as well.
Hannity may not be an idiot, but the people who hang on his every word certainly are. He's making a bundle off of his nonsense.

Another down day! 567 points down. . .another 2.3% down!
While it is true that one shouldn't be looking at day to day variations, when one looks at the 10 day variation. . .it is not looking good!

I wonder if it is a fabricated crash. Since 10% of the wealthiest people in the US own (at least in December 2017, I bet it is higher still today) 83% of all stock, how easy would it be for the top 1%, or even the top .1 % to collude and arrange a huge sell out of THEIR stock. . .only to provoke a general buy out. . .so they could then buy MORE of the stock at the lower price.

I believe this is the way the top 1% is consistently increasing their share of the stock market. Eventually, the stock market will be nothing more than their way to enslave the labor market and to continue to buy the country through buying the elections.

I believe this is the way the top 1% is consistently increasing their share of the stock market. Eventually, the stock market will be nothing more than their way to enslave the labor market and to continue to buy the country through buying the elections.

Whether the market goes up, or down, the 1%, and the hedge fund owners, will profit. The average worker will lose in his 401K, and pensions, and still the right wing will sing the praises of Trump, and his kind.

Whether the market goes up, or down, the 1%, and the hedge fund owners, will profit. The average worker will lose in his 401K, and pensions, and still the right wing will sing the praises of Trump, and his kind.

You are correct, unfortunately!
But my question is: Could this be another planned grab for an ever larger portion of the stock market by a small group of hyper wealthy people?
I know. . this sounds like another conspiration theory. But I have been thinking about that since 2008, and I have not heard any reason why it would be impossible to accomplish.

I wonder if there is an on-going collection of statistics indicating which group of people begin those major sell-offs, and which group of people begin the rebound when it begin.

Does such data exist anywhere? Is it public data if it exists?

It is obvious that we know who really owns most of the stock: the top 10% owns 84%! But then, is it that far fetched to believe that those who own the most (let's say, the top 0.1%) could actually manoeuvre to grab another 4 or 5% of the stock market by triggering a major bear market, then picking up the pieces and thus triggering a bull market?

By the way, it seems that my first report was underestimated by ½, since we are now down over 1,000 points or over 4% in one day.

Last edited:

Unprecedented gains are going to have comparable corrections.

Werbung:
Back