The Relevance of President Trump's Visit to China

Werbung:
LOL, so they aren't "raping" our country afterall, and they are no threat in the Asian part of the world. Of course, Trump won't have to move his businesses back to the States, or "hire American".

He's gone to China to see how the fastest growing market on earth does so with the highest level of government intervention which gives the lie to the view that free market economics is the sacred cow

And of course to see his bank manager and beg for them to maintain and possibly extend his massive overdraft

Well, I'm not a supporter but I think his pout count was high as was his asinine repetition of unstatesmanlike comments

I think he would have created wonder at what passes for a hairstyle in the US and I would imagine he had an undignified tweet fit over something a president shouldn't get involved in

Normal day at the office

Time will tell on trade as is always the case with PRC.
The campaign trail speeches were full of the message "get tough on China" along the following lines
"We can't continue to allow China to rape our country and that's what they're doing. It's the greatest theft in the history of the world," he said at a May 2016 rally.

so did he follow through on that.... yeah right he did....

Trump lavished praise on China for the very trade practices he once lambasted as unfair during a remarkable morning session in Beijing.
Emerging after two hours of talks with Chinese President Xi Jinping, Trump said he doesn't fault China for taking advantage of differences between the way the two countries do business.

"I don't blame China," Trump said during remarks to business leaders inside the Great Hall of the People. "After all, who can blame a country for being able to take advantage of another country for benefit of their citizens? I give China great credit."

More than anyone else ever has

Please explain because from what I have seen he has done NOTHING to change anything save for withdraw us from the TPP agreement where he might have done something.

But, I will bet you have not a clue since all you are doing is repeating what you have been programmed to say.

save for withdraw us from the TPP agreement where he might have done something.
Not so fast....if I'm not correct he's blurted out that he intends to take the US out BUT hasn't actually signed off on it yet and...well... based on every other promise....I doubt he actually will.
Trump is like a 5 year old with a very short attention span he blurts and tweets things but when he's told it will take a bit of time to do something or requires a teensy bit of effort on his part he rapidly loses interest and moves on the the next micro blast of blurt and tweet.

More than anyone else ever has
solid response mate.... face it... the lad was gobbling dick most of the time.

Its the same on every trip he's been on. They just roll out all the toy soldiers and let him parade up and down so they get him feeling like the Mr. Big and then shower him with trinkets and compliments and the lad just rolls over like a spaniel wanting his tummy rubbed... this guy lacks the balls in the face to face... he talks big in the States yammering on about all the injustice of the world against Amercia but put him in a room full of intelligent people and he looks like an out of place school kid.

Anyway here's the epitomy of the image for the fanbois...
bloody well love Sabaton...

Not so fast....if I'm not correct he's blurted out that he intends to take the US out BUT hasn't actually signed off on it yet and...well... based on every other promise....I doubt he actually will.
Trump is like a 5 year old with a very short attention span he blurts and tweets things but when he's told it will take a bit of time to do something or requires a teensy bit of effort on his part he rapidly loses interest and moves on the the next micro blast of blurt and tweet.

One of the first things he did:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...9ec4b3d09ba_story.html?utm_term=.e1fda30b067c

solid response mate.... face it... the lad was gobbling dick most of the time.

Its the same on every trip he's been on. They just roll out all the toy soldiers and let him parade up and down so they get him feeling like the Mr. Big and then shower him with trinkets and compliments and the lad just rolls over like a spaniel wanting his tummy rubbed... this guy lacks the balls in the face to face... he talks big in the States yammering on about all the injustice of the world against Amercia but put him in a room full of intelligent people and he looks like an out of place school kid.

Anyway here's the epitomy of the image for the fanbois...
bloody well love Sabaton...
Don't know how diplomacy works Scotty?

Werbung:
Don't know how diplomacy works Scotty?

With rational people yes. Evidently you think, like Trump, that "diplomacy" is kissing his ass simply because it makes him feel important, and then screwing the foolish American consumer. Tell me doggie, do you think Trump is going to move his businesses back to the States, or is he going to use those 30+ trade marks he got from China to make more 2 dollar baseball hats he can sell to suckers like you for 40 dollars?

Tell us doggie, did he kiss the ass of his Philippine idol?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...-ethics-issues-trump-family-article-1.3126521

Of course, ethics is only of concern to you when it is applied, or abused, by the dreaded "liberal":

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...-ethics-issues-trump-family-article-1.3126521

Back