The Religion of Peace

Texas_tea

This Is What Al Qaeda Has to Say about Friendship with Non-Muslims

In a lecture posted online, Al Qaeda offers advice on friendship in which it asserts that Muslims should never become friends with non-Muslims, who are considered to be a perpetual enemy.

Here are some highlights from the lecture as described by MEMRI (emphasis added):

• Our friendship, relationship and love should only be with the people who believe in Islam and Allah as the ruler.
  • The people, who do not accept Allah as the ruler and do not believe in Islam are our enemy and we should disassociate ourselves from them even if they are our close relatives and from our tribe.
  • The infidels, whether they are the Jews or Christians, atheists and polytheists, are the real infidels and are the enemies of Allah’s faith (Islam).
  • The people declared by Allah as our enemy can never be our friends.
  • The non-believers are the enemies of our elderly people, women and children. They kill the Muslims with bombs either in Kashmir, Iraq, or Palestine. There is hardly a day when a Muslim escapes their cruelty.

Werbung:
Kenya mall gunmen used religious quiz to spare Muslims

The turbaned gunmen who infiltrated Nairobi's Westgate mall arrived with a set of religious trivia questions.

As terrified civilians hid in toilet stalls, behind mannequins, in ventilation shafts and underneath food court tables, the assailants began a high-stakes game of 20 Questions to separate Muslims from those they consider infidels.

The Koran is a very dangerous book to read. Bill Keller said burn the Koran. And other Christian pastors say burn it as well

Controversial Homeland Security Adviser Defends Use of Muslim Brotherhood-Associated Icon on His Twitter Profile

An adviser to the Department of Homeland Security — who was recently promoted — is defending his use of the controversial “R4BIA” four-finger salute symbol associated with the Muslim Brotherhood as decor on his Twitter profile, a choice that elicited criticism on Sunday on the social media site and from one Israeli blog.

Mohamed-Elibiary-Twitter-1.jpg
This should not surprise anyone. Remember the other Homeland security agent who was suspended for his racist remarks against white people and Jews?

Racist Homeland Security Agent Says ‘War is On’ After Being Put On Leave

I suppose it can be argued that Obama is not racist or not an Islamic who supports a worldwide caliphate, well ... not really, but ......

One thing is certain ...... many of his cabinet members, agents and czars are!

I don't understand what Islam has against the world ...... actually, I do understand it .... I just don't get it.

Welcome aboard DL

Thanks.

It is all about tribalism and insecurity. Look at the Afghan rape law. A secure man does not need to lock his woman up or be afraid of giving her full equality.

It is that backward black and white thinking of if you ain't with me, you are agin me.

In a way you cannot blame them for going that extreme because of howe Christianity behaved in the past. They were quite fanatical and Islam likely had to fight that fire with fire.

I have done a couple of O Ps trying to bury the hatchet, so to speak, between religions but they mostly want to bury it in the others back.

I am not an atheist but let us pray to all the Gods that they all die soon.

The world would progress so much faster without them.

I started an O P to show why we should all hate them. Please have a look and opine if you like.

Regards
DL

It is that backward black and white thinking of if you ain't with me, you are agin me.
I do not agree. There is a difference between that old adage and religious fanaticism.

In a way you cannot blame them for going that extreme because of howe Christianity behaved in the past. They were quite fanatical and Islam likely had to fight that fire with fire.

That was a long time ago. Chrisitanity has not behaved in that manner in a very long time. One cannot say the same about islam. And, moreover, it is your assumption that is was Islam "fighting fire with fire" .... considering how muslim's behave today, I would say it was Christians fighting fire with fire, not the other way around.

I am not an atheist but let us pray to all the Gods that they all die soon.

The world would progress so much faster without them.
Really .... how has progression and evolution worked out for other Countries who have denied/outlawed God?

Shall we point to Nazi Germany? Stalin's Russia? Red China? etc.

The US was founded on Christian Judeo values and subsequently has provided more Freedoms, Liberties and human rights to mankind across the globe than at any other time in the history of this planet.

I started an O P to show why we should all hate them. Please have a look and opine if you like.
Where is this "OP?

Last edited:
Thanks.

So your saying that Islam was always peaceful? You should read some of the writings about Mohammed by the people of that day. He was known as a murderous madman.

Agreed ......

How about reading some of the writings from today ...

Well yeah, but it was quite an eye opener to read what the people had to say about him. Those who lived during the same time and in the same places he did.

Werbung:
So your saying that Islam was always peaceful? You should read some of the writings about Mohammed by the people of that day. He was known as a murderous madman.

Peacefull. Hell no.

No argument with your view of Mohamed but as stated, he likely had to be to compete against Christian madmen. Both theologies have a kill the infidels policy and both think that their ---------------

Regards
DL

Back