the Rise of the Conservative Latino

dogtowner

Staff member
Opportunity Found ?

I was reading an article recently regarding the rise of the conservative latino. It was an attenton getter as it would, in the eyes of the leftist media seem to be an oximoron but if you know much about the latino mindset is pretty obviously real. The crux of the story is now a number of latinos are enjoying election success and one notable non-latino, the portly governor of the Garder State Mr Christy has learned now to connect with that community and ensure electorial success.

Of course these is nothing all that new here Bush II and even to a lesser extent Bush I tried to show the GOP the way here (and yes you can say they glommed onto the Gipper's playbook for this). Even way back when anyone looking at demographics could tell you that latinos (hispanics or any other term you like) were THE fastest growing segment of the population and by a hge margin. W said outright that whoever could capture this bloc would own the political future.

He tried to implement some sensible solutons to immigraton that would please the latino community which the GOP, in its infinite wisdom, shot down flat which opened the door to the left.

The left, as is so often the case, has largely squandered this gift. The latino community wants a party they can love, one that speaks to them (and no, I do not men in spanish they are not stupid enough to fall for that). Their support is still absolutely in play and time will tell who has sense enough to embrace them.

The left has the uphill battle here because they are inherantly conservative but just not in the same way as the TEAs have become since they embraced wedge issues. The right has a bullet to bite here and the one they will NOT want to bite. Immigration reform is the key.

But what does that really need to be ? Amnesty ? Despite the MSM, no. Legal latino hispanics appreciate obeying the law but some fairness and acceptance that we (as a country) have encouraged the illegal migration has to take place.

But know this, the clock is ticking and ticking loudly on wooing this populaton. Will the GOP have enough sense to think big picture ? Will the donkeys win the day for lack of an alternative ?

As for me, I was disappointed W couldn't make this happen but thankful the door didn't slam on it.

Its coming to winner take all, so who is it going to be who wins the future ?

Werbung:
Saw another story this week showing latinios turning awsy from BO. They understand when they are having a reality that does not their expectations that its time to reevaluate your choices. Blacks would do well to leasrn this lesson.

I Hope! That would put the foot in Dems mouth. Latinos double crossed liberals who supported them. Just like Chief Justice John Roberts doubled crossed George W Bush for telling him he's conservative but he's really a liberal.

Latino's will always vote Democrat ..... end of story. Just like the black vote.

Regardless that most Latino's are conservative, so are most black families at the core level. They will still continue to vote for Santa Claus.

Keep this in mind to. The US Government is spending your tax money daily for TV ads in Mexico explaining how the poor and uneducated in Mexico can come over to this Country, illegally I may add, and take advantage of government programs.

Then they are brainwashed accordingly to believe the Republicans exist solely to take these government programs away from them. Isn't going to happen. The black and latino vote will always go LEFT!

See that's what Glenn Beck was talking about. He said sooner or later America is gonna get its first dictator. In other words America is gonna get someone like Hitler. That's how the Germans voted. Hitler was preaching about the Jews ruining their country and ruining the economy. So they voted for Hitler. And Hitler sent Jews to their deaths. So Its white America gonna vote someone like Hitler and send blacks and Latinos to their deaths.

Latino's will always vote Democrat ..... end of story. Just like the black vote.

Regardless that most Latino's are conservative, so are most black families at the core level. They will still continue to vote for Santa Claus.

Keep this in mind to. The US Government is spending your tax money daily for TV ads in Mexico explaining how the poor and uneducated in Mexico can come over to this Country, illegally I may add, and take advantage of government programs.

Then they are brainwashed accordingly to believe the Republicans exist solely to take these government programs away from them. Isn't going to happen. The black and latino vote will always go LEFT!
yeah, only they did vote for republicans.

Cubans have historically leaned toward the Republican Party. This is from the last election:

Cuban Americans Lean Republican, Other Latinos to the Left, Poll Shows

While 64 percent of Mexican Americans and 67 percent of Puerto Ricans said they would vote for the Obama/Biden ticket come November, only 39 percent of the Cuban Americans polled said they would vote for the Democratic side.

However, after the election:

For Republicans ruminating over why their party lost the presidential election, here's something else to digest from the swing state of Florida. Cuban-Americans — long a reliable Republican voting bloc — split almost evenly between Mitt Romney and President Obama, according to at least one group's exit polls.

And that may explain why Obama won Florida and its 29 electoral votes.

Republicans have a way of blowing opportunities. Will they blow the support of the Cuban American community? Time will tell.

Cubans have historically leaned toward the Republican Party. This is from the last election:

Cuban Americans Lean Republican, Other Latinos to the Left, Poll Shows

However, after the election:

Republicans have a way of blowing opportunities. Will they blow the support of the Cuban American community? Time will tell.

The Cuban/American vote does not represent the majority of the Latino vote which always has and always will go Left. And, yes, every since the Republican party abandoned their core base they have been blowing everything and will continue to do so.

The Cuban/American vote does not represent the majority of the Latino vote which always has and always will go Left. And, yes, every since the Republican party abandoned their core base they have been blowing everything and will continue to do so.

Always has, but always will? If the Republicans are willing to give up the fastest growing segment of the population, they are going to slowly lose power.

But yes, the Cuban vote has always leaned right, at least up to now.

Now, most of the Latinos I've known, and I've known quite a few living here in the middle of Mexifornia, are actually pretty conservative. So, why would they vote Democratic? It's time for some introspection on the part of the Republican Party. Hint: it looks older and whiter than the Cliffs of Dover, and most of the Latinos are young and not so white.

Werbung:
Always has, but always will? If the Republicans are willing to give up the fastest growing segment of the population, they are going to slowly lose power.

But yes, the Cuban vote has always leaned right, at least up to now.

Now, most of the Latinos I've known, and I've known quite a few living here in the middle of Mexifornia, are actually pretty conservative. So, why would they vote Democratic?
Most blacks are conservative in their beliefs, talk to the black church leaders, the matriarchs that run the black families.

They continue to vote democratic to the tune of more than 90%.

Latinos are no different in the way they believe and vote.

It's time for some introspection on the part of the Republican Party. Hint: it looks older and whiter than the Cliffs of Dover, and most of the Latinos are young and not so white.
Wow ...

That is an incredibly racist comment, but not unexpected coming from the Left. So, you are saying a black politician can't represent white Americans? How about a Latino politician representing black Americans?

Or, is it what you are really saying is the old white Americans are all racist.

Typical PCL1 ..... typical!

Back