The Search cost American taxpayers 2.5 Million

steveox

(Reuters) - The Pentagon is weighing a request from Malaysia for sonar equipment to bolster the so-far frustrated search for Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370, as concerns grow that any debris may have sunk to the bottom of the sea.

Malaysia's Defense Minister Hishammuddin Hussein asked for undersea surveillance equipment in a phone call with U.S. Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel, as the Pentagon tallied $2.5 million in costs so far in the nearly two-week-old search.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/21/us-malaysia-airlines-pentagon-idUSBREA2K1O620140321

Where was the World helping us when Natalie Holloway disappeared in Aruba? Where was China or Russia helping us to find her? Where was the Netherlands government helping us finding Natalie Holloway? So why should we help them they never helped our searches so?

Werbung:
So what if it was created by the US intelligence.

822. Malaysia airliner missing was created by the Feds (3/20/2014)
It was done to justify the coming airplane’s incident.
In my story, to frame me in fake money case, the Feds have to eliminate my relatives – they are all witnesses. In recent three years, each time the Feds planned a case, they arranged a cruise tour trip for my relatives. See “811. Cruise – a murder trap (1/18/2014)”. In that article, I revealed that each time for a trip, the Feds used to create an incident in advance – either an “engine room fire” in a cruise or a “boat sinking” or “food poisoning” to cover up the coming case as a common one – not particularly ralated to any individual person. So was this Malaysia Airliner’s accident.
Malaysia Airline MH370 disappeared on March 8. I think it was used to justify the coming airplane accident in later March. My wife said she was going to Philippine via Shanghai at the end of this month. This means the Feds has plotted a case in late March and arrange her a South East Asia air trip. My other relatives could be arranged in trip too at that time. Since they are all recruited by the Feds, they’ll have to follow the order of the Feds when it suddenly gives one.
That was why Malaysia airline was chosen. 1. Most victims are Chinese ethnic like my wife’s (or my rlatives’) 2. It was South East airline where my wife will fly.
I predict the missing plane crashed somewhere far away in deep south India ocean. The purpose is to eliminate any possible trace of a plot. That’s why MH370 changed its way dramatically to the west and tried to avoid any detection from the ground. Watch the map.
In turning point, north is Vietnam; east is Philippine; South is Malaysia and Indonesia. To west is the shortest way to Indian Ocean.
Forget those hijacker or suicide news. They are used to distract your views and to delay the searches. No hijackers or suicides have such intention to play hide and seek game at this time.
How could they do this? I allege it was the same way they did in 911 attack. Everyone knows the drone is very popular today. It’s a skilled technique to pilot a plane with set up computer data. (or even by remote control) With pre-set computer data, at the turning point, the auto pilot system took over the control of the plane. The pilot can do nothing with it even if they were alive at the time.
To drop an airplane is a rare event. This may indict the Feds has made a big plot in late March. Watch with your eyes with my story in your mind. Tomorrow is Friday, the day the Feds like to act. Because there are two extra days (week ends) for them to carry murder in jail.

(Reuters) - The Pentagon is weighing a request from Malaysia for sonar equipment to bolster the so-far frustrated search for Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370, as concerns grow that any debris may have sunk to the bottom of the sea.

Malaysia's Defense Minister Hishammuddin Hussein asked for undersea surveillance equipment in a phone call with U.S. Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel, as the Pentagon tallied $2.5 million in costs so far in the nearly two-week-old search.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/21/us-malaysia-airlines-pentagon-idUSBREA2K1O620140321

Where was the World helping us when Natalie Holloway disappeared in Aruba? Where was China or Russia helping us to find her? Where was the Netherlands government helping us finding Natalie Holloway? So why should we help them they never helped our searches so?
No offense to Ms Holloway .... but, if she would have had a GPS finder attached to her ass, I'm pretty sure they could have found her.

Leaving out the conspiracy theory other countries have contributed far more to the search than the American Taxpayer. There are several Chines planes and ships as well as other b
nation. Australia is coordinating the search because the clash site is near us.

A Chinese ship has now claim to hear the Ping of the Flight Recorder black box. It this turns out be from the missing aircraft the hunt might be at the end.

825. How did they kill the crew and passengers (4/3/2014)
The media is busy to spread disinformation from the “strategy office” to confuse people that public neglected one key information from original news. MH 370 was climbing to 45,000 feet when it turned sharply to the west. The auto pilot system took over the control of the plane and open the passage of internal cabin to the outside air space. The low temperature and low air pressure as well as low oxygen at that altitude disabled all people(include pilots) inside the plane in seconds, then killed them all.
Radar Suggests Jet Shifted Path More Than Once
By MICHAEL FORSYTHE and MICHAEL S. SCHMIDTMARCH 14, 2014
Radar signals recorded by the Malaysian military appeared to show that the missing airliner climbed to 45,000 feet, above the approved altitude limit for a Boeing 777-200, soon after it disappeared from civilian radar and turned sharply to the west, according to a preliminary assessment by a person familiar with the data.
The radar track, which the Malaysian government has not released but says it has provided to the United States and China, showed that the plane then descended unevenly to 23,000 feet, below normal cruising levels, as it approached the densely populated island of Penang.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/15/world/asia/malaysia-military-radar.html?_r=0
This information revealed the killing of the crew and passengers started as soon as the plane was hijacked to a new track. The hijacker was the pre-set auto pilot system. Then it descended to below normal cruising level. At that time nobody was alive inside the plane and the only mission for the ghost plane was to elude the detection of ground radar as possible as it could and flied as far away as it could to make the search a difficult one. The following chart explained the odd track of MH 370.
_73819704_malaysian_airliner_search_976map_250314_v3.gif

decompression
Altitude - Moderate Activity - Sitting Quietly
25 000 feet - 2 minutes - 3 minutes
28 000 feet - 1 minute - 1.5 minutes
30 000 feet - 45 seconds - 1.25 minutes
35 000 feet - 30 seconds - 45 seconds
40 000 feet - 18 seconds - 30 seconds
45,000 feet - ?? seconds - ?? seconds
http://www.reddit.com/r/MH370/comments/211qv0/time_of_useful_consciousness_at_40000_feet_in_a/

Just to test out a new method of High jacking seems pointless. Particularly the result has been that I future you will have to manually turn off the signals .

Just to test out a new method of High jacking seems pointless. Particularly the result has been that I future you will have to manually turn off the signals .
If there is anything to this theory its not hijacking theyre trying to do, its mass murder. And where do they stick the prez when the dodo jits the fan ? In an airplane.Most vunerable place the orez can be as there is no good escape.

Werbung:
Back