The stupidity of liberals and Joe where am I Biden

the annoying thing

You would think he and liberals would be smart enough to comprehend ever dollar penny he and O bung hole have gave Iran some of it is used to suppressor terrorist against America and Israel .
By not enforcing sanctions due to stupidity Iran has generated billions extra in oil sales thanks to numb nuts Biden and crew. And they give money to lots of terrorist groups who hate us and Israel . Numb nuts Biden and the gang of progressive morons are helping fund them with his massive stupidity.

Werbung:

You would think he and liberals would be smart enough to comprehend ever dollar penny he and O bung hole have gave Iran some of it is used to suppressor terrorist against America and Israel .
By not enforcing sanctions due to stupidity Iran has generated billions extra in oil sales thanks to numb nuts Biden and crew. And they give money to lots of terrorist groups who hate us and Israel . Numb nuts Biden and the gang of progressive morons are helping fund them with his massive stupidity.
There must be some reciprocity going on there, to use Schiff's astute detail in typical quid-pro-Joe Democrat terms. Democrats don't give away billions of dollars without getting something in return.

The typical Democrat demand of those being helped by Democrats:

But you know what, I don’t see much reciprocity here. You know what I mean? I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you though. And I’m going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good.

Back