the tackiest political appeal in history

Pandora

I stole the title from one of the lines in this story.

Obama is asking that his supporters give up their

Birthday gifts, wedding gifts etc. and have that money

donated to getting him reelected instead.

I found it gross for lack of another word

Has anything like this ever been done before? And how many

of his mindless/drooling bots love him enough to give up wedding

and birthday gifts?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/jun/22/obama-wants-your-wedding-presents/

Werbung:
never saw anything closer than appeals (also Dem) to remember the DNC in wills.
no mention of what sorts of weddings are acceptable.

I wish I could say I was surprised or shocked at reading this on the BO.com page but I've come to be prepared to the lowest of standards from this guy.

Gipper has nailed I believe.

Obama.
Proof positve of a nation in free-fall decline.
An incompetent idiot ideologue of the worst possible sort.
Why--you can never, NEVER trust the democrat party for any office, anywhere, at any time, anyplace ever. EVER.
Disaster awaits violators. Wait and see.
Can't wait till he is gone and the path he followed is revealed under the light of day.
Hillary will replace Biden within a few weeks. Keep your eyes open.
Re-read "A Texan Looks At Lyndon".

Obama.
Proof positve of a nation in free-fall decline.
An incompetent idiot ideologue of the worst possible sort.
Why--you can never, NEVER trust the democrat party for any office, anywhere, at any time, anyplace ever. EVER.
Disaster awaits violators. Wait and see.
Can't wait till he is gone and the path he followed is revealed under the light of day.
Hillary will replace Biden within a few weeks. Keep your eyes open.
Re-read "A Texan Looks At Lyndon".
Hope you are right about Hillary, I have bet my boss a buck on that one :)

Hope you are right about Hillary, I have bet my boss a buck on that one :)

The CLINTONS--are always moving in the background--as they have since the 1970's.
Both--are EVIL INCARNATE.

If she is added to the ticket--Obama will never survive a second term if he should win.
I think this was the plan--all along.
Get the black guy shill to do all the crazy dirty work (health care and the like) then come in and construct the Politburo.
Machiavellian.

The CLINTONS--are always moving in the background--as they have since the 1970's.
Both--are EVIL INCARNATE.

If she is added to the ticket--Obama will never survive a second term if he should win.
I think this was the plan--all along.
Get the black guy shill to do all the crazy dirty work (health care and the like) then come in and construct the Politburo.
Machiavellian.
Well I hope you are right
Id get my buck and be rid of obama too :)

She is a horrible beast I agree but I think he is going to get desperate and stick her on the ticket, I am not voting for him with or without her

She is a horrible beast I agree but I think he is going to get desperate and stick her on the ticket, I am not voting for him with or without her

I'm wondering if the convention will draft her if BO keeps tanking. But while he will try anything I think she's waiting and will tell him "no". Just because it will feel so good. Can't you just picture Bubba and her laughing their fannies off after that ?

I'm wondering if the convention will draft her if BO keeps tanking. But while he will try anything I think she's waiting and will tell him "no". Just because it will feel so good. Can't you just picture Bubba and her laughing their fannies off after that ?

Oh I like the thought but I really want to win the buck. I’d pay 50 just to see her challenge him at the convention

Werbung:

ALL of the problems America now faces, began with Mr. Jimmah Carter and the hard left he spawned.
In November of 2012, they will learn the magnitude with which these beasts have pissed off the average American
and they will see the greatest political repudiation and landslide loss the nation has ever known.
Hippie-dom ENDS in November, 2012.

And the Left will call it "racism" for the next two hundred years.

Back