The Tea Party is for real! Dems lose Weiners seat

steveox

GOP wins in NY House race, seen as Obama rebuke

NEW YORK (AP) — Republicans have scored an upset victory in a House race that started as a contest to replace Rep. Anthony Weiner after he resigned in a sexting scandal but became a referendum on President Barack Obama's economic policies.

Retired media executive and political novice Bob Turner defeated Democratic state Assemblyman David Weprin on Tuesday in the special election to fill the seat vacated by Weiner, a seven-term Democrat who resigned in June.

With more than 80 percent of precincts reporting, Turner had 54 percent of the vote to Weprin's 46 percent in unofficial results.

"We've been asked by the people of this district to send a message to Washington," Turner told supporters after the landmark win. "I hope they hear it loud and clear. We've been told this is a referendum. Mr. President, we are on the wrong track. We have had it with an irresponsible fiscal policy which endangers the entire economy."

http://news.yahoo.com/gop-wins-ny-house-race-seen-obama-rebuke-035631942.html

Democrats held this seat since 1924. Rush Limbaugh predicted Democrats are gonna end up like the Dinosaurs. Theyre gonna be extinct in the near future. Just like the Comet wiped out the Dinosaurs the Tea Party is gonna wipe out the DNC!

Werbung:
Its official :) cool

I am hearing its not just a dislike for obama and low jobs, but its a high jewish community and they are angry at how obama is dealing with Israel.

oh crap, there I go again defending jews.... ugh!

Well Dora was it a Mistake for FDR getting involved on Hitlers business? Should he had turned the other cheek like Jesus did? I think FDR should had stuck with dealing against Japan and didnt help the French back in 1944.

aww poor isreal, does it have to do things on its own and deal with the consequences of its actions all by itself? awwww poor baby.

The US does not need Israel and needs to stop pretending they are so important. If had to choose from Israel or Turkey to be allies with, I take Turkey hands down in terms of what we can gain from it.

Well Dora was it a Mistake for FDR getting involved on Hitlers business? Should he had turned the other cheek like Jesus did? I think FDR should had stuck with dealing against Japan and didnt help the French back in 1944.

We should have entered WW2 much sooner than we did, we knew they were slaughtering innocent people.

And Jesus turned the other cheek when personally struck, he never advocated for watching others being slaughtered and do nothing about it.

aww poor isreal, does it have to do things on its own and deal with the consequences of its actions all by itself? awwww poor baby.

The US does not need Israel and needs to stop pretending they are so important. If had to choose from Israel or Turkey to be allies with, I take Turkey hands down in terms of what we can gain from it.

I am not sure I like the idea of picking friends based on what they can do for you but your friends are not mine and mine are not yours so I guess it doesn't matter.

Do you think American Jews have a right to base their vote on how they like or dislike the way our country treats Israel? Or should they not have that right?

Why didnt JFK protect Germany from the Soviets? Hypcrissy huh? But oh yeah FDR recused the Jews from Hitler but JFK didnt rescue the Germans from the Soviet red army.

Why didnt JFK protect Germany from the Soviets? Hypcrissy huh? But oh yeah FDR recused the Jews from Hitler but JFK didnt rescue the Germans from the Soviet red army.

maybe JFK was afraid of the Soviet Union ? or maybe he didnt like germans ?

or maybe he was too busy banging women in the oval office

ooops that was clinton :)

I am not sure I like the idea of picking friends based on what they can do for you but your friends are not mine and mine are not yours so I guess it doesn't matter.

Do you think American Jews have a right to base their vote on how they like or dislike the way our country treats Israel? Or should they not have that right?

I think American jews can vote how ever they want..however they are Americans not Israelis...Just like I don't care what cuban Americans who want to go back to Cuba care about Castro and US policy against Cuba...

Yes you weigh moral issues as well..such as while supporting Saddam could be good actually for the US...there are moral reasons to still not do it...But to pretend like we have as a nation some obligation to help them at all costs, even when they are wrong....

Why should I as a American back Israel when I can back someone else who would cause us far less problems, and is going to be a far more important ally over the next 30 years? It dose not mean I have to support some nation going an dropping a nuke on Israel..But it dose not mean I have to back them on everything they do and piss off many more valuable allies we could have.

If something works for both the US and Israel...fine...but if we have to only do what works for them against whats best for us all the time..then its time to end out special alliance with them. They are big boys and can or should be able to handle themself ...if not then so be it...the US can't keep it a nation forever at our costs.

maybe JFK was afraid of the Soviet Union ? or maybe he didnt like germans ?

or maybe he was too busy banging women in the oval office

ooops that was clinton :)

First CLinton did not bang any chicks in the white house..he got got some oral but there was no banging....

2nd it was never in the oval office..

3..JFK got far more tail then Clinton ever did. oddly the nation survived and did well with him, they did not impeach him.

4 why are you debating a dumb point to steve? it does not take a rocket scientist to see why we did not attack the USSR..but did the Nazi's...

We should have entered WW2 much sooner than we did, we knew they were slaughtering innocent people.

And Jesus turned the other cheek when personally struck, he never advocated for watching others being slaughtered and do nothing about it.

Jesus only turned the other cheek if you where dying but failed to pay for health insurance

First CLinton did not bang any chicks in the white house..he got got some oral but there was no banging....

3..JFK got far more tail then Clinton ever did. oddly the nation survived and did well with him, they did not impeach him.

4 why are you debating a dumb point to steve? it does not take a rocket scientist to see why we did not attack the USSR..but did the Nazi's...

Ok , it was a joke but you are wrong about something it was in the oval office with clinton and there was a cigar involved too! So there was some banging but not the kind most people are familiar with

and they didn't impeach clinton for getting oral sex or even for the cigar in the oval office, they got him for lying

and I did it because I was bored :)

Who was it that said "crazy people believe crazy things"? Was that you? LOl.

FYI: Kennedy wasn't impeached. He was killed. Just in case you didn't know.

Werbung:

You mean to tell me BJ Bubba did not bang Hillary in the WH. Really?

Oh well, I wouldn't bang that old commie hag either. Married to that would be akin to being sentenced to life in prison without parole.

So, I do not blame BJ Bubba for seeking the orally talented comforts of an overzealous, brainwashed, and infatuated young intern...according to lefties everybody does it...though I have never done it, but that is purely anedotal so as to be meaningless:rolleyes:

Back