The Trump family’s cosy ties with China

reedak

1. Donald Trump has a relationship with China that has changed almost on a daily basis. While he criticizes the Chinese government, Trump has made money in business dealings there, as well as with Chinese investors.

What’s more, his children have also profited from their myriad businesses in China—and are poised to make more whenever they leave office. Ivanka, for instance, has been granted a great many Chinese trademarks, including for “coffins”...

In a 2011 interview with Forbes, Trump described his relationship with China as, “I deal with China, as an example, a lot. It is never easy. And, I’ve made some very big deals with the Chinese. I’ve come out on top, I’ve come out in great shape. I sell apartments to Chinese people. I get along great with them. It’s not like I’m anti-China.”... o_O

Source: https://www.frontpagelive.com/2020/05/18/trump-ties-china/

2. The following is a list provided by Mackenzie Zlatos in her May 18, 2020 article of all the public dealings Trump and his family have had with China:

(a) Trump hotels in 20 Chinese cities

(b) Potential deal with the Chinese -- Evergrande Group

(c) Property in Beijing

(d) His debt to the Bank of China

(e) Ivanka and the Chinese trademarks

(f) Trump properties hire Chinese developers

(g) Manhattan projects with Chinese investors

(h) The Kushners’ ties to China

(i) China made Trump products — while he criticized them

(j) Trump’s Chinese tenant

3. Trump is not practising what he preaches. He is treating Americans, if not all idiots, as blind and deaf to his scandals and corruption.

Werbung:
My Lord. Really?

You pointed out a bunch of deals that didn't actually end up happening, Ivanka's trademarks which aren't being used right now according to your own link, and you described collateral as debt.

Desperation.

My Lord. Really?

You pointed out a bunch of deals that didn't actually end up happening, Ivanka's trademarks which aren't being used right now according to your own link, and you described collateral as debt.

Desperation.

Please ask the author Mackenzie Zlatos whether she is desperate.
:)

Werbung:
Back