The Truth about the Tea Party

Werbung:
Sorry but that was just silly

But I really am surprised that the tea arty is so threatening to so many

Instead of finding out from the Nation of Islam what they "think" the tea party is about, try going to one of their rally's and talk to the actual people.

Instead of finding out from the Nation of Islam what they "think" the tea party is about, try going to one of their rally's and talk to the actual people.

good advice of course but its best to not feed the trolls

well look how bad they have made things without even power....of course we fear a brain dead army of zombies voting republican.

well look how bad they have made things without even power....of course we fear a brain dead army of zombies voting republican.

What bad things have they done? I think we are better off for having them

People who used to just watch american idol have now woken up and realized we cannot keep borrowing, taxing and spending, that is a good thing.

People who just ignored when parts of our constitutional rights were being eroded away are now waking up and starting to be aware that its happening and trying to do something about it, even if its something simple like gather in a group with signs.

Hell, they were even able to point out that lefties were not so environmentally friendly. In the old days when the lefties got together to protest something there was always piles of trash left behind and the place looked like a dump. I guess we figured you could not get a group together that big without it being a mess Until the Tea Party did it and left the place spotless.

What bad thing has the tea party done (as a group) that you disapprove of?

Here is the person who has made things bad.....

anchorman-106261-thumb-700xauto-484.jpg

they have magical amulets or something ? if they have reminded Congress that America does not want continued mindless spending thats n othing but good. I'm more concerned about an army of voters content for hope based on zero demonstrated ability.

Werbung:
Back