The truth changes under biden from day to day

the annoying thing

Biden has released almost 200 million barrels of our emergency oil reserve in order to get the pressure off democrats back for mid terms and 2 weeks ago his. Paid press secretary little lying hood said they were not considering releasing more . yet they announced releasing 15 million more and will release more this winter..
I gieszcthe truth changes from day to day under biden .

Werbung:
Biden has released almost 200 million barrels of our emergency oil reserve in order to get the pressure off democrats back for mid terms and 2 weeks ago his
If my memory serves me correctly I remember you blaming him for high gas prices. He released it and down went the prices. I wonder why?

. Paid press secretary little lying hood said they were not considering releasing more . yet they announced releasing 15 million more and will release more this winter..
I gieszcthe truth changes from day to day under biden .
No. It's your interpretation of government policy and inability to comprehend Biden is getting gas prices down.
Perhaps you might like to acknowledge he did it.
Nothing to do with the Saudis. He did it himself. Admit it.

If my memory serves me correctly I remember you blaming him for high gas prices. He released it and down went the prices. I wonder why?

No. It's your interpretation of government policy and inability to comprehend Biden is getting gas prices down.
Perhaps you might like to acknowledge he did it.
Nothing to do with the Saudis. He did it himself. Admit it.
yes he was blamed for high gas prices because of his policy's, and it has not gone down, gas was under 2.00 a gallon when Biden too office the introduced policy's and the price when to 3.51 a gallon all this was before the war in the Ukraine and gas in democrat-controlled California is 7.00 a gallon still , pull your head out of joes behind and smell the air and read the facts

yes he was blamed for high gas prices because of his policy's, and it has not gone down, gas was under 2.00 a gallon when Biden too office the introduced policy's and the price when to 3.51 a gallon all this was before the war in the Ukraine and gas in democrat-controlled California is 7.00 a gallon still , pull your head out of joes behind and smell the air and read the facts
Again, has his policies reduced it and according to your thinking, the answer must yes.

Have you realised that California must be a different circumstance regard gas?
In a Democrat controlled state, shouldn't it be the first to benefit from Joe's policies?
Ever thought of that? Of course not.

Return to your self induced coma and let some smart people do the logics for you.
Letting you do it could leave us liable for a law suit for brain damage.

Again, has his policies reduced it and according to your thinking, the answer must yes.

Have you realised that California must be a different circumstance regard gas?
In a Democrat controlled state, shouldn't it be the first to benefit from Joe's policies?
Ever thought of that? Of course not.

Return to your self induced coma and let some smart people do the logics for you.
Letting you do it could leave us liable for a law suit for brain damage.
O so gas is back to around 2.00 a gallon boris ? That would be reducing it. Thanks to joes policy's you might as well get ready for prices to go back up . and if republican gets in it will take years 2 to 3 to affect price change IF the oil companies are able to restart drilling and build a refinery or 2

Werbung:
O so gas is back to around 2.00 a gallon boris ? That would be reducing it. Thanks to joes policy's you might as well get ready for prices to go back up . and if republican gets in it will take years 2 to 3 to affect price change IF the oil companies are able to restart drilling and build a refinery or 2
Your reply is completely irrational.

You originally blamed Biden because of his policies and were wrong. That's fine but don't back out of that now you've been pinged.

Back