The Unofficial GOP Strategy :cool:

Sihouette

Purely Hypothetical of course
:rolleyes:

Lets just say if me and my buddies were up to wiggling our way into total control of say, oh, a nation for example. And in order to get control of that nation we had to get control of it's elected body. And in order to get control of that elected body we had to embark on a decades-long strategy to infiltrate very slowly that body so that our actions wouldn't cause undue alarm.

Let's say that part of that strategy included befriending those we wanted to defeat via a trojan horse like oh, say McCain, and tout him for years as a moderate they can trust. And lets say that we know of a means that this group we mean to defeat may fight back...oh say the 14th Amendment's last line...and we wanted to convince this group they couldn't use that means. Maybe we'd get that trusted trojan horse to mock-challenge it. It would be perfect. At once we would gain the trust of those we mean to defeat and at the same time "convince" them they are powerless to fight back...

lol...

You know, Kurt Cobain said it best I think "Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you.."

Werbung:
It will be funny for some, ambivalent or immaterial to others and scary to some as well. Or maybe combinations of those and other emotions as well. Enlightenment is always that way..

Watching Fox News today I see their strategy is to get the president to focus on jobs and the economy.

So naturally I would advise him against that. I detected body language in several of the anchors there that they are getting quick and conflicting orders coming in from Murdoch to spin faster than ever before. They're doubling back on the "critical nature" of the Bin Laden tape for one. Now that they realize it may be used to block foreign interests from influencing elections [via corporations their proxies may hold stock in], suddenly Bin Laden isn't such a big deal.

Red flag #1

They also seem very anticipatory about the State Of The Union Address and keep drumming over and over how they're just 'SURE' the "american people" [well true, their staff are probably mostly american] want to hear about just the economy and jobs..lol.. Oddly the monumentally huge SCOTUS decision gets nary a mention at all. And why all the focus on Obama's speech when before they've cut airing of his speeches to go to more important news like a cat stuck in a tree somewhere?

Why do I have this funny feeling that we'll be talking a lot about Fixed News on this thread?

Let me help you.

http://pewresearch.org/pubs/1472/public-priorities-president-congress-2010

1472-1.gif

Oh, I notice the SCOTUS decision isn't part of your polling. Don't worry. I'm sure Gallop will get around to corporate board rooms and do a "poll of american citizens" to see how many approve of the decision.

That is el numero uno concern of all americans. Shall we let Bin Laden access our govenance via proxies? The GOP didn't bank on that one. They thought we wouldn't notice that foreigners hold stock in the companies who will outspend citizens a zillion to one from now on unless they're stopped.

http://pewresearch.org/assets/publications/1472-1.gif

econ....well republicans for 8 years...not much to show on that...outside good market when they came in, bad when they left.
Jobs...see above
Terrorism...how long you think that , there where no terrorist attacks on US in Bush's 8 years thing by Rudy G will work before? Not much to stand on there
Social Security...Republicans wanted it in the stock market....think that plan flys today?
Education..no child left behind...aside from most ( unfunded state mandate!) they want to try again?
Medicare...they did so well with that before...care to let them try again?
Deficit reduction...8 years last time they did so well!
HealthCare...lol right
Help the poor.....like the LT Gov of Carolina ( who was not nailing a mistress in some other land) said we should not feed poor people becuse it makes them breed like wild animals..http://www.racewire.org/archives/20...lunches_encourage_stray_animals_to_breed.html

"“My grandmother was not a highly educated woman, but she told me as a small child to quit feeding stray animals. You know why? Because they breed. You’re facilitating the problem if you give an animal or a person ample food supply. They will reproduce, especially ones that don’t think too much further than that. And so what you’ve got to do is you’ve got to curtail that type of behavior. They don’t know any better,” Bauer said.

In South Carolina, 58 percent of students participate in the free and reduced-price lunch program."
Military....well gee they may finnaly have hit one they can actually talk about

It was Pew, not Gallup, and it was done January 6-10. It's an annual poll on much the same issues and has nothing to do with the topical events of the week.

http://people-press.org/report/?pageid=1655

You mean foreign terrorists get Miranda rights in this country but legitimate foreign businessmen get no free speech rights?

You mean we can torture terrorist, but not CEO's and Panzi scheme runners who steal billions?

Specifically those individuals within the US government who are guilty. See, assigning the same status of singualrity [via citizenship] to groups of people erases accountability of the individuals of that group in the way you just alluded to. This renders that corporate citizen 'supercitizen' status in that they escape the accountability applied to all other citizens. And this is in violation of the intent of equality in the 14th Amendment. And yes, that is part of the GOP strategy.

As part of this thread I will point out glaring inconsistencies in the load of tripe the GOP is trying to sell its base about the purity of its platform/intent.

The SCOTUS ruling for example, lauded by republicans as "sane and fair" sets up a funny little situation. As we all know, corporations can be and factually are in the majority of cases owned in part by foreign stockholders. So according to Amendment 14, they may not be considered citizens because even if every stockholder was naturalized, we cannot be sure they are not frontmen-proxies for non-naturalized nefarious foreigners like oh, say Al Qaida for example.

So the funny part is, the GOP is still arguing heatedly to include corporations as citizens in spite of the fact that they're not. Meanwhile the GOP argues just as heatedly to expel illegal aliens from having an impact on our society!

Something to think about..lol..
:rolleyes:

Here's another GOP double-standard

"“My grandmother was not a highly educated woman, but she told me as a small child to quit feeding stray animals. You know why? Because they breed. You’re facilitating the problem if you give an animal or a person ample food supply. They will reproduce, especially ones that don’t think too much further than that. And so what you’ve got to do is you’ve got to curtail that type of behavior. They don’t know any better,” Bauer said.

This I applaud the man for being honest about. Naturally it is this exact sentiment which [besides the huge sums of bribe money from MedMob] is the reason why most GOP representatives object to universal health care...

Stay with me..

This is the SAME group that fights like wild tigers TO KEEP BIRTH CONTROL AWAY FROM THE SAME POOR PEOPLE THEY DONT' WANT TO BREED!!!

Now, what that really says is "we really are OK that they're breeding, but we aren't OK with treating them like equals. We want conditions of utter and abject poverty because in those conditions people will toil endless hours for a pittance so that we may sell those goods on a world market at a huge profit on their backs, sweat and blood.

It's all about the preservation and perpetuation of slavery. It really is. It is corporations vs the poor all the way. And yes, this is the GOP strategy.

So naturally the SCUTOS ruling plays right nicely along with this. It seeks to deal the final blow to ordinary citizens who are being summarily encouraged to breed [by not having adequate access to family planning tools] and thus beaten down by the burdens of too many to provide for, so that the state of plantation [also known as factories] slavery may persist.

It is not an exaggeration to say that what calls itself today the GOP is nothing more than an extension of rebellion, hate and oppression passed down from great-grandfather to grandfather, father to son. [My own grandfather sat me down and told me accounts his own Uncle had given him about gritty details of the Civil War you never see in history books]. This pervasive plantation-attitude is the common thread throughout the GOP from Alabama and through all the areas where slaveowning-sympathizing families merely pretended to support the North in the interest of political correctness. Sadly, my grandfather reported that just about half of our family was on the side of the North while the other side to this day thinks the outcome of the Civil War was the biggest travesty to ever happen to America.

Now factor in that Obama is black and you understand precisely the GOP behavior and comments like the one above. They vowed to get even and the rebel flag does not just hang like as an ornament above doorways, on bumperstickers and on T-Shirts throughout the nation. It is there for a reason.

If you want to understand the mechanics of oppression, you have to understand the mechnics of poverty: of how to get and keep people poor that you intend to subjegate. Being "white" doesn't protect you. Today's "plantation" owners are happy to enslave anyone from the darkest to the lightest skin and of any nationality. Today's segregatioin is the uberrich/powerful [thank you again SCOTUS decision] vs the mechanically suppressed. Access first to free family-planning tools and second a free good education are the antidotes to poverty. And hence the reason the GOP fights these two things tooth and nail. Oh if it only really had to do with religion amongst the policy makers on the right. We see their endless sex scandals as evidence that this isn't the case. What passes for "conservatism" is actually code for "subjegation". If you use that as the yardstick to measure all the seemingly-weird dichotomies in GOP professed platform vs what they actually do, or prevent from happening, it fits like an oiled and tailored glove.

And they keep letting the cat out of the bag like the SC official's statement above in funny and continuing little ways. Plug it in and see if I'm wrong..

Werbung:
Are they stupid for legislating slavery for their own grandchildren to fall prey to? Yes, most certainly. The SCOTUS justices did this to their own get.

So the real seat of it all is the most heinous form of selfishness there is: to turn your back on your own blood and subject them to a vile life just so you can party down in this one unfettered. There is no guarantee that unforseeable circumstance will place the little grandchildren of the Justices right into the yoke of the slavery they just re-ratified as legal.

Back