The "UP YERZ, SPANKY!" Movement Has Commenced!!!!

Phoenix68

"Fixated on relitigating the 2020 presidential election, former President Donald Trump has often argued since leaving office that Republicans cannot have a successful future -- either at the ballot box or legislatively -- if they turn a blind eye to the past.

But this week,
primary voters in Georgia appeared to firmly reject that approach."

Werbung:
Dont worry dun dun after biden screwing up America republicans will slaughter liberals in the mid terms and biden will be beat simple in 2024

Yea blow hole joe just set another record dun dun you can be proud of.
In 490 days in office he has the lowest approval rating of any president sense 1945 .
He's unbeatable no doubt like you said.

One screw up and failure after another go brandon go . Just think with over 2 years to go at all the future failures and screw ups he can achieve . He might get us into a depression or a atomic war with his unbeatable skills .

Yea blow hole joe just set another record dun dun you can be proud of.
In 490 days in office he has the lowest approval rating of any president sense 1945 .
He's unbeatable no doubt like you said.

One screw up and failure after another go brandon go . Just think with over 2 years to go at all the future failures and screw ups he can achieve . He might get us into a depression or a atomic war with his unbeatable skills .

sleepy-smiley[1].gif

Yea its pretty funny buddy. I about cried when I saw it. Bit not because I think its funny its not. Its sad and frighting thinking of how much more he will screw up the nation .
Whats funny is how hard core liberals who think joe is great and unbeatable have to lie to themselves and ignore the truth .
Kinda like they had to deal with people who believed the earth was flat back in the day who refused to accept the fact it is round.

With all thats gone on from the time blow hole joe got elected its hard to think there are devoted disciple's that are gullible .
And to me thats some seriously funny shat .
I think ill have a shot or 2 of bourbon and toast to it.lol

lol liberals have egg on thier face they trued to impeach trump 2 times and he was found not guilty and now tha hes out of offcie they are still trying to and hes out of office.

Werbung:
Back