The Violent Voodoo People

Alana

While other countries have been surpassing America on every front, including education, health, standard of living, leisure time, disposable income, and longer life spans, many Americans have not merely stayed in a state of arrested development, they are going backwards at the speed of light.

They have degenerated into violence, racial slurs, and voodoo cults beaming bad will toward other people. Pretty soon, big oil and Dick Armey will be handing out voodoo dolls and pins along with slur signs, busses and donuts to the low end mobs.

This is not conservative behavior and it's not Christian behavior. It's wild jungle bush satanistic behavior. It is high time real conservatives and real Christians stood up and said that these wild bush people don't represent us.

Real conservatives are well aware that Republican administrations have run up the highest deficits for the past 50 years. Real conservatives know that the behavior and the excesses of Republican Wall Street executives has not been conservative. Real conservatives know that taxes are lower under Obama than under the Republican administrations.

Real Christians know that Jesus said to retire to your closet to pray and not make a public spectacle of it like the Republicans do. He also said to tend to your own sins and not those of others, and to heal the sick and not lust after wealth.

It's time for real conservative people and real Christians to stand up and say that the low end violent voodoo people and their Republican supporters do not represent us.

Werbung:
While other countries have been surpassing America on every front, including education, health, standard of living, leisure time, disposable income, and longer life spans, many Americans have not merely stayed in a state of arrested development, they are going backwards at the speed of light.

They have degenerated into violence, racial slurs, and voodoo cults beaming bad will toward other people. Pretty soon, big oil and Dick Armey will be handing out voodoo dolls and pins along with slur signs, busses and donuts to the low end mobs.

This is not conservative behavior and it's not Christian behavior. It's wild jungle bush satanistic behavior. It is high time real conservatives and real Christians stood up and said that these wild bush people don't represent us.

Real conservatives are well aware that Republican administrations have run up the highest deficits for the past 50 years. Real conservatives know that the behavior and the excesses of Republican Wall Street executives has not been conservative. Real conservatives know that taxes are lower under Obama than under the Republican administrations.

Real Christians know that Jesus said to retire to your closet to pray and not make a public spectacle of it like the Republicans do. He also said to tend to your own sins and not those of others, and to heal the sick and not lust after wealth.

It's time for real conservative people and real Christians to stand up and say that the low end violent voodoo people and their Republican supporters do not represent us.

Yes, I'll make sure and do that when real Christian liberals (oxymoron?) castigate and imprison (if still alive) Ayers, Dorn, & Che.

Yes, I'll make sure and do that when real Christian liberals (oxymoron?) castigate and imprison (if still alive) Ayers, Dorn, & Che.

I hope you develop the independence to act on your own convictions at some point without waiting for what the liberals or anyone else does.

already done.

remember that Jesus went postal on the moneychangers operating in the temple (in violation of the law). nothing wrong with passionate response to legitimate wrong.

I hope you develop the independence to act on your own convictions at some point without waiting for what the liberals or anyone else does.

Hilarious. Bill Ayers is Obama's mentor, and he and his ***** wife didn't have any trouble killing people all in the name of politics. They acted on their convictions, and are very well respected in liberal circles to this day (including the president). Timothy McVeigh also acted on his convictions. Convictions are very dangerous things, so be careful who you tempt to act on them.

Democracy is a preferable substitute to violence, but it doesn't end it's necessary role in human affairs. This same Christ you claim to know took a whip to the money changers and made one hell of a scene turning over tables in the temple. Congress just went against the majority will of the people--do you really expect civility? What in history makes you think that is likely to happen? Violence is predictable. I just can't stand it when those who get their way decry the inevitable results of their actions, so I can't help but point out the hypocrisy.

My convictions are to use the minimum amount of force necessary to restore a government that will follow the constitution and the will of the MAJORITY. Just so happens I think this can be accomplished by a deliberate act of political violence called "voting."

already done.

remember that Jesus went postal on the moneychangers operating in the temple (in violation of the law). nothing wrong with passionate response to legitimate wrong.

You ever notice Jesus never tasked any of his followers with responding to wrongs like that?

Seems to me that the most vile, immoral people are the one's who quote the bible at every turn & claim they are pro-life....until after the baby is born. Then they could care less about it!

Seems to me that the most vile, immoral people are the one's who quote the bible at every turn & claim they are pro-life....until after the baby is born. Then they could care less about it!

Yeah it so much better to just kill the baby. Right?

An pro-lifers are so much more vile and immoral than the baby murderer.

So thinks the brain dead liberal.

Yeah it so much better to just kill the baby. Right?

An pro-lifers are so much more vile and immoral than the baby murderer.

So thinks the brain dead liberal.

Come on....admit it. You GOP types only care about keeping a fetus alive while it's a fetus. After birth.....It's expendable & doesn't even deserve medical care. (sounds a bit hypocritical to me)

............ This same Christ you claim to know took a whip to the money changers and made one hell of a scene turning over tables in the temple. Congress just went against the majority will of the people--do you really expect civility?

My convictions are to use the minimum amount of force necessary to restore a government that will follow the constitution and the will of the MAJORITY. Just so happens I think this can be accomplished by a deliberate act of political violence called "voting."

My post isn't about money changers in the church. That is off-topic. There are churches that sell political books inside the church instead of Bibles but that is not the topic here.

You are not the final judge or authority on the majority will of the people. There is no way to know that except through honest elections.

already done.

I don't approve of moneychangers in the church either. Many churches are selling political books inside the church instead of Bibles.

All you can say about Jesus' anger at money changers in the church is that he was angry at moneychangers in the church.

It's extremely illogical to try to extend that and justify every angry, irrational, illogical and illegal act in the world because Jesus was angry at the moneychangers in the church.

That makes no sense.

Come on....admit it. You GOP types only care about keeping a fetus alive while it's a fetus. After birth.....It's expendable & doesn't even deserve medical care. (sounds a bit hypocritical to me)

Ahhh, the same lie that dim witted lemmings always use.

How many prebirth centers, adoption programs, post birth homes, financial aid programs, etc. do you know of that the likes of you have generated such as those of a Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson, James Dobson, Franklin Graham, etc., have done?

Can you name even one? Then name how many abortion centers the likes of you have created.

Where were you, and the rest of the left wing loonies, when students attacked the Minutemen, Ann Coulter, Michael Steele, Bill Krystal, etc., on the college campuses, and this is just one example of left wing violence?

Taxes are only "lower" under BO because the Bush taxes have not expired. Where do you think they are going now? Aside from that, taxes for tobacco were increased by how much by BO?

Your not seriously suggesting that the GOP keep their mouths shut, and not express their beliefs, are you?

Are you seriously suggesting Christians must be silent? Did not Christ teach the Lords Prayer in the public square? Did He not give His sermons, and admonitions, in the public square? Are you seriously saying that a private prayer of the individual is the same as a public prayer of a group?

Then there is the comment in which you seem to say that ALL Wall Street brokers, bankers, etc., are Conservatives. Obviously you are not aware of who the CEO of CitiBank was. Obviously you are not aware of the fact that the majority of millionaires in Congress are Democrats (4 of the top 5). Look at all of the tax cheats in BO's administration, and in Congress like Rangel.

Then too, what caused the deficits to which the GOP succumbed? Was it not the "needs" of the people who have become dependent on the programs long ago established by the left wing? Are you saying the deficits we are now suffering, and will continue to suffer in the future, are the result of Conservatives?

You have no idea of what a Conservative, or a real Christian, is.

I don't approve of moneychangers in the church either. Many churches are selling political books inside the church instead of Bibles.

All you can say about Jesus' anger at money changers in the church is that he was angry at moneychangers in the church.

It's extremely illogical to try to extend that and justify every angry, irrational, illogical and illegal act in the world because Jesus was angry at the moneychangers in the church.

That makes no sense.

The point is that Jesus was not all sweetness and light. He had numerous displays of righteous indignation and did call upon us all to fight againjst evil.. Many on the left see Him in a very narrow light which is simply incorrect.

Werbung:
I might remind you Coins that you chided us following the 2000 election and told us that this was a nation of laws, majority or not. Now that you think the shoe is on the other foot do you think the same principle no longer applies?

Back