There was NO Insurrection!

Real News Links

Lets start with this:

FBI confirms there was no insurrection on Jan. 6
The Cambridge Dictionary defines “insurrection” as: “an organized attempt by a group of people to defeat their government and take control of their country, usually by violence”
By that definition, there was no “insurrection” at the United States Capitol on Jan. 6, according to the FBI. Reuters reports:

Next, lets enjoy this:

Capitol Punishment
Actor Nick Searcy was at the January 6th rally and provides never before seen footage of the January 6th rally. Searcy interviews Proud Boys president Enrique Tarrio, and others who were arrested in SWAT-style dawn FBI raids for being at the event. The documentary also featured recordings of Ashli Babbitt at the rally minutes before she was killed by Capitol police as she broke into the area where members of Congress were sheltering from the insurrection, and interviews with her husband after her death, as well as interviews with rally goers who were held in solitary confinement without bail or a trial for several months, and are now awaiting trial, in most cases having rejected plea deals, in early 2022. Searcy provides footage showing the size of the crowd, showing Capitol Hill police removing barricades and inviting rally goers into the Capitol, and footage of people who led the insurrection changing gear behind trees and bushes. The role of FBI informants is discussed by former and current FBI and DEA agents. Searcy also interviews former military and FBI officials who contend the insurrection at the Capitol was orchestrated by people within the government in order to create a useful political narrative. However, no evidence is provided to substantiate these charges.

Trailer LINK

There was no insurrection on Jan 6. There was a big protests and some property damage. The reason for the word "insurrection" is being used and the reason for the faux show-trial hearings is to block Republicans from running in elections. Its as simple as that.

"Insurrection" is just another misnomer used by Democrats to manipulate public opinion.

JAN 6 DEFENDANT EXONERATED AFTER JUDGE FINDS THAT POLICE USHERED HIM INTO THE CAPITOL

Werbung:
Lets start with this:

FBI confirms there was no insurrection on Jan. 6
The Cambridge Dictionary defines “insurrection” as: “an organized attempt by a group of people to defeat their government and take control of their country, usually by violence”
By that definition, there was no “insurrection” at the United States Capitol on Jan. 6, according to the FBI. Reuters reports:

Next, lets enjoy this:

Capitol Punishment
Actor Nick Searcy was at the January 6th rally and provides never before seen footage of the January 6th rally. Searcy interviews Proud Boys president Enrique Tarrio, and others who were arrested in SWAT-style dawn FBI raids for being at the event. The documentary also featured recordings of Ashli Babbitt at the rally minutes before she was killed by Capitol police as she broke into the area where members of Congress were sheltering from the insurrection, and interviews with her husband after her death, as well as interviews with rally goers who were held in solitary confinement without bail or a trial for several months, and are now awaiting trial, in most cases having rejected plea deals, in early 2022. Searcy provides footage showing the size of the crowd, showing Capitol Hill police removing barricades and inviting rally goers into the Capitol, and footage of people who led the insurrection changing gear behind trees and bushes. The role of FBI informants is discussed by former and current FBI and DEA agents. Searcy also interviews former military and FBI officials who contend the insurrection at the Capitol was orchestrated by people within the government in order to create a useful political narrative. However, no evidence is provided to substantiate these charges.

Trailer LINK

There was no insurrection on Jan 6. There was a big protests and some property damage. The reason for the word "insurrection" is being used and the reason for the faux show-trial hearings is to block Republicans from running in elections. Its as simple as that.

"Insurrection" is just another misnomer used by Democrats to manipulate public opinion.

JAN 6 DEFENDANT EXONERATED AFTER JUDGE FINDS THAT POLICE USHERED HIM INTO THE CAPITOL

Yup.

👍

Believe what you want but Trump is going through the system and will be punished. You're a dickhead in denial.

Shut up bitch. Go suck some more dick for crack tranny boy
I can see you're losing you head son. The frustration is building because I'm not taking your shit like the others.
You're a political vacuum and know nothing. You trawl the internet for pathetic stories as if you whole knowledge exists there. You haven't got the intelligence or courage to substantiate your pathetic position so out comes the swearing and derogatory remarks. You're out of ammo. Give it up before I demolish you completely.

I can see you're losing you head son. The frustration is building because I'm not taking your shit like the others.
You're a political vacuum and know nothing. You trawl the internet for pathetic stories as if you whole knowledge exists there. You haven't got the intelligence or courage to substantiate your pathetic position so out comes the swearing and derogatory remarks. You're out of ammo. Give it up before I demolish you completely.
Thank you for your kind words you posted on my profile. How does that anger and hate sit with your Christianity and tolerance towards your fellow man?

You hate, bile and venom is breathtaking and only confirms I am under your skin and you will not be pushing me around.

You're only a smart arse little kid. You know nothing. Brain dead.

AT LEAST 20 FBI AGENTS WERE AT THE JAN 6 PROTEST - WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

Couldn't care if there were 10000. It is irrelevant because Trump is going down for it.

Call it what you want and deny it all you like. You are wrong so stop digging a hole dickhead.

Werbung:

It means J6 was an ambush. A set up which was arranged by Pelosi (and Schumer and the pedo looking guy from California) to discredit and malign Trump and 'TEAM MAGA' in the minds of the Sheeple who are still largely blind to the Dem's dim witted dishonesty and deception.

And the FBI was there to help the dastardly Dems in case the other tentacles in the trap weren't enough.

The FBI is not supposed to help one party's partisans defeat the other party's partisans.

That is illegal and a clear sign that our government is in the hands of scoundrels and anti American forces.

Back