Theresa May lost the vote for the Brexit deal 432 : 202

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
She immediately announced that she would welcome a vote of no confidence in her own government on Wednesday.

She will win the vote because Democratic Unionist party will back her.

And now what?

Last edited:
Werbung:
People are coming to their senses quite fast. The only workable answer is another referendum and a return to the EU. The latest poll (see Times) gives a 12% lead for Remain. The Brexiteer crazies may yet take to suicide bombing, however: they are nutty enough.

Angela Merkel is obstructing Theresa May's Brexit deal, by putting her into an impossible position. Merkel is determined not to make any concessions to Britain such as a free trade deal. If a second referendum is held, it's Angela Merkel's victory.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel will not lobby for further concessions to be made to the U.K. ahead of any second vote on Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit deal, a government official in Berlin said Tuesday.

Ahead of a crucial vote in the British parliament on the draft deal — expected to be defeated — British media reported that Merkel told May in a Sunday morning phone call that she would step in to help secure success in any rerun.

https://www.politico.eu/article/bre...a-may-no-assurances-deal-pre-vote-phone-call/

Angela Merkel is obstructing Theresa May's Brexit deal, by putting her into an impossible position. Merkel is determined not to make any concessions to Britain such as a free trade deal. If a second referendum is held, it's Angela Merkel's victory.

How shocking! Mrs Merkel consults the interests of her own country rather than that of the barking brexiteers. War now!

That's because she's weak!

No - it's because she is extremely determined to put the interests of the tory party above all national interest whatever, and is prepared to play a very long game to force us into their nonsense.

No - it's because she is extremely determined to put the interests of the tory party above all national interest whatever, and is prepared to play a very long game to force us into their nonsense.
What are the Conservative's interests that you refer to?
She is weak willed; if I went to the EU HQ, I would probably see Theresa May on all fours lapping up what the EU feed her - nothing but communist trickery and a desire to rule Europe. I hear people comparing the EU to Hitler, however, Hitler wanted to make Germany great again and put German's first; the EU wants to turn every country into the United States of Europe, that adheres to the feeble rulers who value diversity of national pride and prosperity.

Werbung:
What are the Conservative's interests that you refer to?
She is weak willed; if I went to the EU HQ, I would probably see Theresa May on all fours lapping up what the EU feed her - nothing but communist trickery and a desire to rule Europe. I hear people comparing the EU to Hitler, however, Hitler wanted to make Germany great again and put German's first; the EU wants to turn every country into the United States of Europe, that adheres to the feeble rulers who value diversity of national pride and prosperity.

There are still twenty-seven countries still in the EU if we commit economic suicide, and not one of them even calls itself communist - they are all just normal capitalist regimes, as you know. A United States of Europe is, obviously, an excellent idea. The main interest of the tory party is somehow to hold itself together as it destroys the UK.

Back