These two short videos about Trump demonstrate how ill served we've been by the media

DonKiRo

3 Years of Accomplishments (1:24)​

The Best Argument For President Trump's Re-Election (6:13)​

Last edited:
Werbung:

3 Years of Accomplishments (1:24)​

The Best Argument For President Trump's Re-Election (6:13)​

You might to to include these also.
You're like thingo and post something think you are unscathed. Trump is the gift that keeps giving.

Next time do some research.
Have another go.

You might to to include these also.
You're like thingo and post something think you are unscathed. Trump is the gift that keeps giving.

Next time do some research.
Have another go.
Please go find a rope to piss up.

Here's a tip son.
I'm going nowhere and I don't take instructions from dickheads.

Don't post here before you anticipate someone will reply. Especially if it's lies and ignorance and biased towards dickhead Donny. I won't let up on you now son.

Trump was a better president than any of the recent idiots who came before him. He bent over backwards to keep us out of a war with Iran. He negotiated agreements between Arab countries and Israel that allowed them to have normal diplomatic relations.

Prior to Covid we had one of the best economies in my lifetime. Record low unemployment for women and minorities. Absolute energy independence. We did not give 2 shits about Saudi oil production we did not need it.

Trump solved much of our illegal immigration problem by having people file for asylum in their own country or in Mexico. He put economic pressure on Mexico to do more to stop the flow of migrants to our border.

You foreigners hated Trump because he was a president for this country. You love Biden because he is a president for everybody else.

Here's a tip son.
I'm going nowhere and I don't take instructions from dickheads.

Don't post here before you anticipate someone will reply. Especially if it's lies and ignorance and biased towards dickhead Donny. I won't let up on you now son.
If you are a foreigner, what you say about who AMERICANS choose to lead us will be laughed off or ignored as irrelevant.

Pee Up A Rope

PUAR

🥳

Trump was a better president than any of the recent idiots who came before him. He bent over backwards to keep us out of a war with Iran. He negotiated agreements between Arab countries and Israel that allowed them to have normal diplomatic relations.

Prior to Covid we had one of the best economies in my lifetime. Record low unemployment for women and minorities. Absolute energy independence. We did not give 2 shits about Saudi oil production we did not need it.

Trump solved much of our illegal immigration problem by having people file for asylum in their own country or in Mexico. He put economic pressure on Mexico to do more to stop the flow of migrants to our border.

You foreigners hated Trump because he was a president for this country. You love Biden because he is a president for everybody else.
BING!!!

Trump was a SUPERB POTUS!!!

😁

If you are a foreigner, what you say about who AMERICANS choose to lead us will be laughed off or ignored as irrelevant.

Pee Up A Rope

PUAR

🥳
You mean like how you attack the keyboard to ignore me? Laugh until your sides ache for all I care but there's nothing about my replies to you would make you smile.
Do what you want sunshine.it doesn't matter to me because your easy pickings like 90%of low IQ Americans.

Werbung:
You mean like how you attack the keyboard to ignore me? Laugh until your sides ache for all I care but there's nothing about my replies to you would make you smile.
Do what you want sunshine.it doesn't matter to me because your easy pickings like 90%of low IQ Americans.

You're is spelled differently than your.

Back