Things getting creepy in Egypt

dogtowner

Staff member
farewell intercourse law rumbling thru parliament

thats right, hubby has 6 hours post mortum to get jiggy with the dearly departed. to be fair, whats good for the gander is also permitted for the goose. also dropping the marriage age to 14 just to top it off, ridding women the right of education and employment.

I'm wondering if the women wished they had threatened to cut the menfolk off if they participated in arab spring.

Egyptian husbands will soon be legally allowed to have sex with their dead wives - for up to six hours after their death.
The controversial new law is part of a raft of measures being introduced by the Islamist-dominated parliament.
It will also see the minimum age of marriage lowered to 14 and the ridding of women's rights of getting education and employment.

Werbung:
Where are the libs and their media on this horrific treatment of women in the ME?

They regularly condemn America and conservatives for being racist, homophobic, anti-women, etc....but NEVER criticize the awful mistreatment going on throughout the ME and Muslim world.

But....you know....that damn Rush Limbaugh is a disgusting sexist...you know...like ah...like ah....he should be shot for the things he SAID!!!

CRAZY!!!

Where are the libs and their media on this horrific treatment of women in the ME?

They regularly condemn America and conservatives for being racist, homophobic, anti-women, etc....but NEVER criticize the awful mistreatment going on throughout the ME and Muslim world.

But....you know....that damn Rush Limbaugh is a disgusting sexist...you know...like ah...like ah....he should be shot for the things he SAID!!!

CRAZY!!!

This is "Power to the People" Gip, the essence of true democracy. And why the heck are you so NOT accepting of other cultures ? Just because they're different does not make them bad. Its only bad when the masters of the GOP, Saudi Arabia, do this as its top down authoritarian with them.

/sarcasm

This is "Power to the People" Gip, the essence of true democracy. And why the heck are you so NOT accepting of other cultures ? Just because they're different does not make them bad. Its only bad when the masters of the GOP, Saudi Arabia, do this as its top down authoritarian with them.

/sarcasm

Love the sarcasm. It does show the madness that is liberalism. They are always accepting of OTHER cultures, while criticizing ours.

They love to condemn America for being racist, yet slavery is still practiced in much of the Muslim world and racism is much worse in most of the world. They love to condemn America for being sexist, yet any idiot knows sexism in most of the world is incredibly worse than America. America is homophobic too, yet treatment of gays in some parts of the world is horrific.

One might conclude by this irrational behavior, that the real goal of liberalism is the destruction of America.

Love the sarcasm. It does show the madness that is liberalism. They are always accepting of OTHER cultures, while criticizing ours.

They love to condemn America for being racist, yet slavery is still practiced in much of the Muslim world and racism is much worse in most of the world. They love to condemn America for being sexist, yet any idiot knows sexism in most of the world is incredibly worse than America. America is homophobic too, yet treatment of gays in some parts of the world is horrific.

One might conclude by this irrational behavior, that the real goal of liberalism is the destruction of America.

Yes but I might add "as we know it" to that sentence. An awful lot of people read K.Marx's most popular book and it sounded like a good idea to them. A cadre of others knew the real point of it and are facilitating the rest.

Yes but I might add "as we know it" to that sentence. An awful lot of people read K.Marx's most popular book and it sounded like a good idea to them. A cadre of others knew the real point of it and are facilitating the rest.

Yes...you and I see this and many others too. But, sadly many Americans do not see these treasonous actions and will gladly go down the Road to Serfdom.

How any American fails to recognize tyranny, when it is right in front of them, only proves how successful leftists have been in dumbing down the population.

Werbung:
Yes...you and I see this and many others too. But, sadly many Americans do not see these treasonous actions and will gladly go down the Road to Serfdom.

How any American fails to recognize tyranny, when it is right in front of them, only proves how successful leftists have been in dumbing down the population.

dependance is a siren's song for all too many.

Back