Things that are younger than John McCain

Obama will be crushed. When he has to face more than cream puff interviews by lib interviewers and offer cliches to screaming Koolaid Kult Kids, he'll think he has run into a brick wall!!

Have ya even watched the guy talk?????????????? Ron Paul ate him for lunch on a simple economic question for Gosh Sake. McCain's totally unresponsive answer... I have a circle of friends that will help me with that. :D

Joe Lieberman has to literally jump into McCain press conferences to tell him... No John it's the Union Army that wore the blue the Confederate Army wore gray remember?(Sunni/Shiite).

I mean the only speaking game McCain's got is possibly waving a watch saying MY FRIENDS... MY FRIENDS enough times that somehow he hypnotizes the audience and they all fall asleep! :D

Meanwhile Senator Obama will be discussing careful troop redeployment and addressing threats all around the world and our economy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C4qLuaItUI

Werbung:
Meanwhile Senator Obama will be discussing careful troop redeployment

BLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HEEE

The latest appeaser euphemism for cut and run. :D Good one.

BLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HEEE

wow, nice factual debate, troll. got a link?

Libsmasher said:
Obama will be crushed. When he has to face more than cream puff interviews by lib interviewers and offer cliches to screaming Koolaid Kult Kids, he'll think he has run into a brick wall!!

proof? links? nope, just ad hominem attacks and fantasy-world distortions, troll.

wow, nice factual debate, troll. got a link?

Hey arm let it go... this is one of the more deep and insightful responses you'll get. Notice how there are a few words strung together at the end. That's progress! :D

Originally Posted by Libsmasher

The latest appeaser euphemism for cut and run. Good one.

I thought maybe it was one of those things that if you read it backwards or something, something smart would come out, that or Satan....nope made just as much sense both ways.

I thought maybe it was one of those things that if you read it backwards or something, something smart would come out, that or Satan....nope made just as much sense both ways.

Don't play even dumber than you already are. :)

>>>>careful troop redeployment<<<<<

also known as

- strategic march to the rear?
- charge in an anti-enemy direction? :)
- victorious evacuation? :D
- heroic exit? :p

Don't play even dumber than you already are. :)

>>>>careful troop redeployment<<<<<

also known as

- strategic march to the rear?
- charge in an anti-enemy direction? :)
- victorious evacuation? :D
- heroic exit? :p

But most correctly known as...

We were sent here by Bozo on a big fat lie... BUT WE STILL KICKED ASS! Thanks for bringing us home after we completed the mission we were sent here to do. No WMD's... Saddam Hussein is eliminated.

Thank you President Obama!

Werbung:
ONE

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2008/03/18/780688.aspx

TWO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdNKQ8XapIA

THREE

http://hughhewitt.townhall.com/talk...tentGuid=ae522a49-6c82-4791-a76e-44ebb718bf32

there we go, at least three different instances of john mccain confusing either the names or affiliations of sunni vs. shiite muslims. will you actually admit you were wrong now?

hi libsmarmy,

no response to indisputable evidence? but i thought you were so sure you were right?! can't wait to see how you spin this. hit me back.

love,
armz

Back