This could be fantastic. Or not. Who knows?

Izz

Hello. *waves* My name is Izz, and I'm a nineteen year old college student, currently studying creative writing. I was formerly a member of the Mormon church and have since meandered off the beaten path. I'm currently making it up as I go.

I'm not a heavy political debater, but I do have a rabid allergy to stupid people, and I find they often congregate at political forums. A friend suggested that I blow off steam in debates. I told him it was a stupid idea and I'd get myself in trouble.

....here I am.

As general information: No, I am not one of twenty children. My father only has one wife. I am allowed to eat salt, I don't have horns or a tail (you see, I don't wear them in the winter, they chaffe) and I'm not out to steal your soul. Unless you want me to. Then email me and we can talk terms.

Nice to be here. I think. oO

Werbung:
Hey, I think I know you from somewhere.

You've never seen me before in your life. EVER. -shifty eyes-

Nevermind, thought you were someone else (Nicest Girl and Destroyer of Planets). Welcome anyway! :)

Excellent, Welcome Izz. I hope you enjoy yourself and we will have the chance for many conversations. I think you will notice for yourself that the Alaska delegation here is top notch... smart, considerate, good looking, and virtually impossible to counter the logic.
No, she's a friend of mine from school.

Beware - the art school kids are invading!
Keep em comin Buddy. How is life on the east coast these days? Did your snow stick around?

We're not that dangerous. Generally. Yeah, our snow stuck around. *looks out the window* and it keeps falling. gedamn.

Alaska. Wasn't that a state once?

We're not that dangerous. Generally. Yeah, our snow stuck around. *looks out the window* and it keeps falling. gedamn.

Alaska. Wasn't that a state once?

Seems Alaska is only a state when it is convenient for some lower 48 congressional delegation to come up on vacation and decide they need to "help" everyone here.

As for the snow, I always find it interesting how some people forget how to drive in the stuff, and how when a few inches fall everything shuts down. Life goes on here snow or shine.

Keep em comin Buddy. How is life on the east coast these days? Did your snow stick around?

Actually, we got more snow today. Not a whole lot, though, and from the sounds of dripping coming from outside I'd say it won't be sticking around long.

Werbung:
Actually, we got more snow today. Not a whole lot, though, and from the sounds of dripping coming from outside I'd say it won't be sticking around long.

Interesting, I watched a bit of the outdoor hockey game in Buffalo today, looked like it was snowing pretty good there.
Im in Anchorage for the holidays and there is plenty of snow, especially in the mountains. At home in the bush, we got lots more, 26inches in 26 hours a week ago.

Back