This forum is dull

Werbung:

Phoenix68

I agree and it need to change , Im trying to post some controversial subjects to draw posters in .

the annoying thing

Boris Norris

Im not avoiding it , I dd vote for Trump and you voted for Joe the bumbling boob .
Im talking about the next election and you know it. Well maybe not after all your abality at comprehension is some what limited .
You are a liar. You voted for Trump and you know it. Cut the lies.

jam12

I joined and hoped it would be good and busy, but found it is not. Reply when I get a notification, but I found
another political group that is busy and has comments on all politics, left, right, center, none.....

And I did not vote for Trump but will in 2024 and wonder how long Joe will hang on.

Werbung:

Boris Norris

I joined and hoped it would be good and busy, but found it is not. Reply when I get a notification, but I found
another political group that is busy and has comments on all politics, left, right, center, none.....

And I did not vote for Trump but will in 2024 and wonder how long Joe will hang on.
Well leave then. Its not as if the forum will shrink into depression at your departure.

No comments at all are far more stimulating than your right wing conspiracy theories