This forum is dull

jam12

So Trump dated a black woman, well I'm as white as they come and I dated a black guy for some months. It was interesting.

Another SLICE of life. OPen your minds .. I would have liked this group to work for me, but it was not to be, and then there is that pitiful Borris...

I'm sick sick sick of it all at almost 3 yrs of Lies, Lies, Lies.

Werbung:

the annoying thing

So Trump dated a black woman, well I'm as white as they come and I dated a black guy for some months. It was interesting.

Another SLICE of life. OPen your minds .. I would have liked this group to work for me, but it was not to be, and then there is that pitiful Borris...

Boris lol hes a real winner

DonKiRo

jam12, are you a White Woman or a White Man?
😎

Real News Links

Why is this ?

joker-jack-nicholson.gif

pjmret

At the time of his death, Lolo Soetoro amassed a net worth of $150K.

10 or 15 richest men on earth?
hahahaha
hahahahha

omg.
i hope you are a parody account.

Werbung:

pjmret

Since leaving the White House, Barack Obama has continued to do very well for himself financially. The former president released the first volume of his memoir, “A Promised Land,” in November 2020; by December 2020, it had sold 3.3 million copies, becoming one of the top-selling political memoirs in history. Aside from the success of his memoir, Obama and former first lady Michelle Obama also signed a lucrative Netflix deal in 2018.

Celebrity Net Worth reported the former president’s net worth as $70 million.

$500 million in one year? lol