this is doing everything to help with gas ?

dogtowner

Staff member
thats what BO thinks

or at least what he's saying
he has taken about every sep short of banning import to make gas cost more. hiw stupid does he think people are ?

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama is hitting back at Republican criticism of his energy policies and his role in controlling gasoline prices.

Obama used his weekly radio and Internet address Saturday to underscore his administration’s work to develop alternative energy sources and increase fuel efficiency.

“I’m going to keep doing everything I can to help you save money on gas, both right now and in the future,” Obama said. “I hope politicians from both sides of the aisle join me.”

I hope they tell you to your face you are a fraud.

Werbung:
We arent stupid ITS THE VOTERS WHO ARE STUPID!!! For buying into Obama B.S Political campaign promises. Oh Yeah CHANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN!! ITS BULLSHIT YOU CAN BELIEVE IN All those stupid voters think Oh Yeah Obama is ginna take care of me pay for my gas Or Obama is gonna give me free money. Its the Stupid American Voters. What does U.S.A Stand really for? USELESS,,STUBORN,,AMERICANS!! I also blame the RNC for Nominating John McCain is why Obama won. But if the RNC selected Mike Huckabee then republicans might had a Chance face up to Obama. But John McCain was no match against Obama because hes just too old. Now the only Chance the RNC has is to Select NEWT GINGRICH! is the one to beat Obama.

We arent stupid ITS THE VOTERS WHO ARE STUPID!!! For buying into Obama B.S Political campaign promises. Oh Yeah CHANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN!! ITS BULLSHIT YOU CAN BELIEVE IN All those stupid voters think Oh Yeah Obama is ginna take care of me pay for my gas Or Obama is gonna give me free money. Its the Stupid American Voters. What does U.S.A Stand really for? USELESS,,STUBORN,,AMERICANS!! I also blame the RNC for Nominating John McCain is why Obama won. But if the RNC selected Mike Huckabee then republicans might had a Chance face up to Obama. But John McCain was no match against Obama because hes just too old. Now the only Chance the RNC has is to Select NEWT GINGRICH! is the one to beat Obama.

don't sugarcoat it steve, tell us how you really feel...

Newsflash! The price of gasoline depends on supply and demand, which, in turn, depends on oil supply and demand.

not on the actions of the president.

and oil is traded internationally, not just domestically.

anyone who tells you that he can affect gasoline prices from the White House is full of hooey, BS. and hot air.

And BS smells the same whether the hot air is coming from the "left" or from the "right". Ever walk next to a manure pile when a warm wind was blowing from it to you?

Newsflash! The price of gasoline depends on supply and demand, which, in turn, depends on oil supply and demand.

not on the actions of the president.

and oil is traded internationally, not just domestically.

anyone who tells you that he can affect gasoline prices from the White House is full of hooey, BS. and hot air.

And BS smells the same whether the hot air is coming from the "left" or from the "right". Ever walk next to a manure pile when a warm wind was blowing from it to you?

his currency devaluation is mostly to do with this so yes, he might have made a positive impact there were he not hell bent to push the export curve little. but an honest and earnest commitment to energy independence would shift the paradigm in the world market.

his currency devaluation is mostly to do with this so yes, he might have made a positive impact there were he not hell bent to push the export curve little. but an honest and earnest commitment to energy independence would shift the paradigm in the world market.
Yes, it would definitely be a paradigm shift.

and it's high time we got serious about shifting it in our favor.

I guess it could be but no time soon.
A staged approach is called for and we've wasted enough time already.
That is so.

We've been wasting time since the OPEC oil crisis of the '70s, at which time we should have gotten serious about the issue of energy independence. My guess is that we'll continue to waste time until the issue threatens to totally destroy our economy, then point fingers of blame and run in circles for a while. After that, perhaps we'll begin to work on the problem in a systematic and rational way.

But, I'm not sure we will even then.

That is so.

We've been wasting time since the OPEC oil crisis of the '70s, at which time we should have gotten serious about the issue of energy independence. My guess is that we'll continue to waste time until the issue threatens to totally destroy our economy, then point fingers of blame and run in circles for a while. After that, perhaps we'll begin to work on the problem in a systematic and rational way.

But, I'm not sure we will even then.

so much for that Dept of Energy huh ?

I would like to think the cost curve is such that its an easier sell. T.Boone gives me hope its true. We could put a lot of people to work by tapping into natural gas right now. The tech is here and now and the distribution network nearly there as well. That buys us time to find something better.

Mainly have to get government out of the way I believe.

Werbung:
so much for that Dept of Energy huh ?

I would like to think the cost curve is such that its an easier sell. T.Boone gives me hope its true. We could put a lot of people to work by tapping into natural gas right now. The tech is here and now and the distribution network nearly there as well. That buys us time to find something better.

Mainly have to get government out of the way I believe.
On that score, I think you're right. The role of government would be to fund research, but the government is currently out of funds.

Back