This is how bad things are in the USA

Werbung:
Specific complaint

The Washington, D.C. Office of Human Rights confirmed that it is investigating allegations that Catholic University violated the human rights of Muslim students by not allowing them to form a Muslim student group and by not providing them rooms without Christian symbols for their daily prayers.

perhaps this is not a good choice of schools to pay one's money to attend.

Specific complaint

perhaps this is not a good choice of schools to pay one's money to attend.

Perhaps the Catholics need to stop being "hollier than God," and stop their prejudice wars against other "non-Christian" religions!

In fact, maybe ALL manmade religions should remember that. . .that's all they are. . .that all their dogmas are manmade, and that THE UNIVERSAL GOD, THE ONLY GOD doesn't discreminate among HIS/HER/ITS children!

Perhaps the Catholics need to stop being "hollier than God," and stop their prejudice wars against other "non-Christian" religions!

In fact, maybe ALL manmade religions should remember that. . .that's all they are. . .that all their dogmas are manmade, and that THE UNIVERSAL GOD, THE ONLY GOD doesn't discreminate among HIS/HER/ITS children!

"or the free exercise thereof"

nothing preventing the muslims from worshiping.

its a private school created and run by the RCC. one can chose to go there or chose not to. choosing to attend implied you understand and are ok with the nature of the school.

"or the free exercise thereof"

nothing preventing the muslims from worshiping.

its a private school created and run by the RCC. one can chose to go there or chose not to. choosing to attend implied you understand and are ok with the nature of the school.

I disagree. That school was happy enough to take those students' money, and there is still a "freedom of religion" that should flow through all institution of learning.

And, I am a recovered Catholic, who spend 12 years in Catholic school!
But not in this country, where Catholicism has been pushed to extremes that even the Pope would not approve off!

I disagree. That school was happy enough to take those students' money, and there is still a "freedom of religion" that should flow through all institution of learning.

they cant discriminate based on race religion etc and they don't require the muslims to attend Mass as I'm sure your schools did.

pretty accommodating

they cant discriminate based on race religion etc and they don't require the muslims to attend Mass as I'm sure your schools did.

pretty accommodating

Wrong again! Although 99% of students were Catholics, there were a few Jewish girls and a muslim (from Cyprus, the daughter of a high diplomate, who was being "hidden" in my boarding school to avoid "kidnapping attempts" from her father's opponent

These Jewish girls and the Muslim did not have to attend mass. AND only the students in boarding school had to attend mass (early, very early each morning). The other "externe" students didn't have any requirement to attand mass.

This is a Catholic school. Do you think a muslim school that Catholics attended would give in to their demands?

The complaint was filed by John Banzhaf, an attorney and professor at George Washington University Law School.

Banzhaf said that it is technically not illegal for Catholic University to refuse to provide rooms devoid of religious icons.

...so the guy filed a lawsuit over something he admits is not illegal?

This made my jaw drop. Unbelievable that anyone would even take this lawsuit seriously.

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarne...c-school-to-provide-room-without-crosses.html

It has become a pretty crazy world but I am not very shocked over this. I was a little shocked when this administration tried to force catholic hospitals to perform abortions though I should not have been. And said that nurses who won’t participate in giving abortions should leave the profession.

It has become a pretty crazy world but I am not very shocked over this. I was a little shocked when this administration tried to force catholic hospitals to perform abortions though I should not have been. And said that nurses who won’t participate in giving abortions should leave the profession.

There you go again with your obsession and your "I heard it on Fox News!" misguided information!

:rolleyes::D:D:D

For someone who cries like a 3 year old about people targeting and attacking them, you sure do a whole lot of it yourself.

I cry? Let me know when you see that! I do like to point out your repetitive behavior and obsessive focus on the abortion issue.

Is that an attack?:confused:

Werbung:
I cry? Let me know when you see that! I do like to point out your repetitive behavior and obsessive focus on the abortion issue.

Is that an attack?:confused:

Yeah, you cry like a stuck pig. You were blubbering to I forget who because they kept picking on you.

But I do not expect you to see how hypocritical you are so its all good :)

Back