This is the answer to end irans threat

My brain hurts after reading that.

1) Did you not watch that video you linked to? It was so anti-war and showed all the negative effects of using nukes. If you didn't, let me explain. Innocent people will be killed. Hundreds of thousands of people who didn't do a damn thing to us or anyone else.

2) I want stem cell research to be used on diseases.

3-5) Agreed

6) Death penalty does not work.

7) What other laws do we need? If someone is attacking you and you feel your life is threatened can you not defend yourself with a gun? I may be out of the loop on this one, if so please let me know.

8) This one needs explanation.

No candidate supports this platform. Why don't you run? Seriously. You want a candidate with your views and you think they're right? Fire it up!

Werbung:
He cannot run!

No candidate supports this platform. Why don't you run? Seriously. You want a candidate with your views and you think they're right? Fire it up!
He cannot run for two reasons. 1) His mom wont let him. 2) The constitution states that the president has to be at least 35 years old...he is only 14.

Noo I cant run cause IM NOT A BILLIONARE.If i had Bill Gates money id run every election campaign.Campaigns cost money TV and Radio Ads cost money. It this was the 1800s id would be campaigning.Back in 1800s there were no TVs or Radios and campaigns didnt cost you a penny.

As president id would

Sign Stem Cell funding

Sign Tax Hikes for the Wealthy

Sign a Bill to make Auto Companies produce cars get 45+MPG and 55+ HWY

Cut the federal Gas Tax to 8 cents a gallon

Raise the Federal Speed Limit to 70MPH Trucks 60MPH

Make Price Gouching a federal crime punishable up to 20 years in prison.

Sign a real US Immigration law buy Making Employers obey the laws or face time in prison.

An Berlin style wall across US Mexico border.

Give Congress an 35% pay raise only if they Sign ANWR Drilling,,Off Shore Drilling and 60 new refineries for the next 40 years.

Cut Welfare spending by 40%

Pay No car tax if you buy smaller cars gets over 40+ MPG

Raise Car taxes by 20% if you purchase an SUV,RV Or Pick Up trucks.

Extra Tax deductions if You buy solar power or Wind power for your home

Get Tougher on the Middle east by launching Nukes if they ever attack our soil again.

Give employers 30% tax break program only if they dont layoff employees the next 10 years.If you layoff any employee before 10 years you pay a 30% tax Penalty.

Require Teachers to take tests every year to obtain a teaching license.A Teachers License cost $20 every year without a teachers license you cant teach in a publc school. They must pass a 90% on their test.

Now these are Real Tough policies id have. Under My plan our economy would skyrocket though the roof and Oil prices would come down.

Sign Stem Cell funding

Have fun getting that through Congress.

Sign Tax Hikes for the Wealthy

Good-bye economic expansion.

Sign a Bill to make Auto Companies produce cars get 45+MPG and 55+ HWY

There's something ironic about a neo-fascist law that regulates Ford.

Cut the federal Gas Tax to 8 cents a gallon

Why is this so terribly important? Yeah, it'd be nice, but while we're at it there are federal taxes on a lot of things. Why'd you single out gas?

Raise the Federal Speed Limit to 70MPH Trucks 60MPH

And the point of this is...?

Make Price Gouching a federal crime punishable up to 20 years in prison.

I can see it now:

"What are you in for?"

"Pricing, man. One day I'm selling bottled water for three bucks a pop and the next I'm sitting in jail, looking at 15 years and a cell mate named Beefcake."

An Berlin style wall across US Mexico border.

I've never been convinced that walls or fences would do much good along the Rio Grande. After all, a wall along the entirety of the US/Mexico border would have to be a lot longer than the Berlin Wall was, and the only reason the Berlin Wall was effective was because there were enough guards to monitor all of it (or at least most of it).

Give Congress an 35% pay raise only if they Sign ANWR Drilling,,Off Shore Drilling and 60 new refineries for the next 40 years.

I'm pretty sure that Congress controls their own salaries. Sure, they have to justify everything, but in order to raise their salaries 35% you'd have to go through the whole legislative process - basically you'd be rewarding them with a lot more work.

Cut Welfare spending by 40%

Did you just pull that number out of thin air or is there a specific plan that you have in regards to how to cut back on welfare?

Pay No car tax if you buy smaller cars gets over 40+ MPG

You've already required that all cars get 45 MPG. What's the point of this, then?

Raise Car taxes by 20% if you purchase an SUV,RV Or Pick Up trucks.

Once again, rendered irrelevant by previous legislation.

Extra Tax deductions if You buy solar power or Wind power for your home

Depends on what you mean by this. If you're talking about letting people write off installation and maintenance costs, then maybe you'd have something; if you're talking about handing out credits then you'd just be creating more problems.

Get Tougher on the Middle east by launching Nukes if they ever attack our soil again.

The Middle East is a big place. Is there a specific group of innocent bystanders you'd like to incinerate or do you just intend to drop a coin on a map and target wherever it lands?

Give employers 30% tax break program only if they dont layoff employees the next 10 years.If you layoff any employee before 10 years you pay a 30% tax Penalty.

That's not exactly how taxes work...

Require Teachers to take tests every year to obtain a teaching license.A Teachers License cost $20 every year without a teachers license you cant teach in a publc school. They must pass a 90% on their test.

And what would be on these tests? Some of the most brilliant people in the world are lousy teachers and some people who don't know the first thing about a particular subject teach it marvelously. And you can't really administer fair tests on teaching ability - the only way to really test a teacher's mettle is to observe them in action.

Now these are Real Tough policies id have. Under My plan our economy would skyrocket though the roof and Oil prices would come down.

As more companies are given incentives to take their factories overseas (ie, staying in America will cost them too much since the income tax on the wealthy owners will be astronomical), Americans will become more dependent on imports. That'd be all well and good if they were still earning money - but without the jobs from those departed companies there won't be any money in their pockets for you to protect. Any businesses that attempt to stay will be forced to lay off workers to maintain a decent profit margin - which will only make their tax burden worse. The American businesses will vacate our shores and the American economy will implode. People won't have money because they won't be able to earn it - and by cutting welfare you won't be giving it to them, either. Everyone will be broke.

With your price gouging law in effect just about everyone will be in prison shortly. As the economy collapses prices will begin to rise. No doubt you'll feel the need to enforce your law. Looks like you won't be cutting welfare after all - with half or more of America in prison you'll be clothing, sheltering, and feeding several hundred million people.

Our oil imports would cease because you would have blown up the people sending it to us. The wall you'll build will be useless since crippled America won't be so appealing to Mexicans anymore (or anyone else trying to enter this country illegally). Energy and automobile reforms won't matter because both will become luxuries no one will be capable of affording.

In summary...good job, you destroyed America. Go ahead, pass go, collect your two hundred dollars. With the inflation rate you'll be ushering in it might get you a half-eaten donut or a pillowcase full of rocks.

Werbung:
People are sick in tired of CEOs of Exxon,Mobil,Shell,BP and Chevon.By putting them into prison for price gouching will make them think twice about hurting the consumer.

I wanna make education a priority too.I wanna hold teachers acountable for their actons.

Im only cutting welfare where i think people can work. Only the Elderly and the handicapped should have welfare.And by being black is not an handicapp.

I want the terrorist stopped.Theres an old saying,,You leave us alone we`re leave you alone.If you bomb us expect us to bomb you in a more deadly way.

The Rich need to pay their fair share

Stem Cells has shown remarkable progress.I want federal tax dollars to find a cure to dieases and cancer.As well to put an end to Blindness and Deafness.

Our Auto companies need to do better than the japanese auto companies

And i wanna put the price of gas back below $2 a gallon again.

Back