This is to document the end of Joe Biden's Long Ugly Political Career

Yo Daddy!

With this announcement, I think back to announcements like it during the Nixon administration when the die had already been cast.​

Everything that had happened from the time of the "3rd rate burglary break in" of the DNC offices at the Watergate Apartment led to the, almost inevitable, end of Richard M. Nixon's Presidency.​

Merrick Garland announces special counsel to oversee Biden documents investigation | full video (15:10)​

And ever since I first saw Merrick Garland make this announcement, I felt that it said, "It's over" for Joe Biden's Presidency.

As time passes, let's see if I was right.

Saturday, 1/14/23 10:12 am PST

Last edited:
Werbung:

With this announcement, I think back to announcements like it during the Nixon administration when the die had already been cast.​

Everything that had happened from the time of the "3rd rate burglary break in" of the DNC offices at the Watergate Apartment led to the, almost inevitable, end of Richard M. Nixon's Presidency.​

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon[1].gif
.....And, Republicans are STILL TRYING to get pay-back....in their typically sophomoric / petty / childish ways.
pouty-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

No doubt you would be. I'm tired of the shit you post as if your some self appointed expert.
I have good reasons for much of what I say.

If I say there are four cars in the parking lot and the media says there are no cars in that same parking lot at the exact same time, you would believe the media report that there were no cars in the parking lot.

What if I can use video camera 'footage' to prove to you that the media report is a deception?

I think you would continue believing the discredited media.

And that's exactly what I say took place regarding the peaceful J6 protest which police stun grenades caused to become a violent mob scene to use to frame Trump and his supporters and convince those, like you, who will continue believing a discredited media that Trump tried to stage a coup d'etat.

No doubt you would be. I'm tired of the shit you post as if your some self appointed expert.
I should try harder to be more understanding of your world.

You dont know what it's like to think for yourself and be reasonably comfortable with your own conclusions.

Often, as I was a young guy once upon a time, I didn't know shit from Shinola.

For that reason alone, I should try harder to be more patient with you.

But, you're working to enable great evil to change America into a loathsome and horrible thing and it is hard to forget that.

You see that America is being engineered by the Dems to treat Conservatives as second class citizens who don't qualify for equal justice under the law except if the DNC and the Party Elites or the Executive Committee issues an order to make things APPEAR to be fair.

And you are a supporter of this.

And though you might approve of what they have done so far, will you continue going along with their degrading of America until the bastion of freedom on Earth is effectively in ruins?

That's what gradually happened to Democrats since the time "MAKE MINE FREEDOM" was released in 1948.

Today, Dems look like Dr. Utopia!

And America has been taken over by Dr. Utopians!

Last edited:

You dont know what it's like to think for yourself and be reasonably comfortable with your own conclusions.

But, you're working to enable great evil to change America into a loathsome and horrible thing and it is hard to forget that.

You see that America is being engineered by the Dems to treat Conservatives as second class citizens who don't qualify for equal justice under the law except if the DNC and the Party Elites or the Executive Committee issues an order to make things APPEAR to be fair.

And you are a supporter of this.

And though you might approve of what they have done so far, will you continue going along with their degrading of America until the bastion of freedom on Earth is effectively in ruins?

That's what gradually happened to Democrats since the time "MAKE MINE FREEDOM" was released in 1948.

Today, Dems look like Dr. Utopia!

And America has been taken over by Dr. Utopians!
You're a deluded godbothering fool. You know nothing about politics but hate and ignorance.
You're agenda is to rid the country of democrats which is quite typical of the divide which Trump created.

You invent ridiculously childish scenarios as if you have solved the world's problems. You are a self assessed narcissistic pig with very little tolerance for your fellow American who disagrees with you yet you bellow about your freedoms while others should be further restricted. You are a brain dead dickhead at best.

I have good reasons for much of what I say.

If I say there are four cars in the parking lot and the media says there are no cars in that same parking lot at the exact same time, you would believe the media report that there were no cars in the parking lot.

What if I can use video camera 'footage' to prove to you that the media report is a deception?

I think you would continue believing the discredited media.

And that's exactly what I say took place regarding the peaceful J6 protest which police stun grenades caused to become a violent mob scene to use to frame Trump and his supporters and convince those, like you, who will continue believing a discredited media that Trump tried to stage a coup d'etat.
You are a deluded fool. Totally addicted to Trump and live in denial. Idiot.

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon[1].gif
....After getting a big thumbs-up, for those conclusions, from your friendly, local-cleric, of course.

well, it could be that he won't have any elected office after this one. Just his age alone might have meant this, I doubt this "scandal" will have much long term impact on his career, unless something more is discovered.

world-champion-dick-trophy_400x333[1].jpg

You invent ridiculously childish scenarios as if you have solved the world's problems. You are a self assessed narcissistic pig with very little tolerance for your fellow American who disagrees with you yet you bellow about your freedoms while others should be further restricted. You are a brain dead dickhead at best.
kisspng-trophy-competition-award-gold-medal-clip-art-award-png-transparent-5a78f226830847.8211...jpg

Werbung:
Back