This Trump video not only makes him unbeatable, but it saves America from doom. It is his qualifyng bid for GOAT status

Yo Daddy!

This Trump video just gave me a mental orgasm.

😂🤓👍🇺🇸👌😋😁😆🤗😉

BREAKING: Trump announces Digital Bill of Rights, his plans to protect freedom of speech | LiveFEED® (8:02)​

In about eight minutes, he showed me how, I imagine, our founders would have addressed today's Leftist-Democrat challenges to our freedom of speech.

This is Rushmore-esque, at least.

It is his ultimate historical legacy.

He will have saved America, and in turn all of Western Civilization.

Screenshot_20220902-153337_kindlephoto-7230769.png

The GOAT speech.

Last edited:
Werbung:
Trump will not be running under the GOP banner. If he goes independent, he hands it to democrats.
Thank you very much.

Trump will not be running under the GOP banner. If he goes independent, he hands it to democrats.
Thank you very much.
This is an astounding plan.

He will perform a major and an indispensable overhaul of our society and culture to make it work like a finely tuned watch.

Imagine it the way you would imagine him loking at a fine old resort or building or other real estate property and he replaces the things that no longer work or the things which need fixing and makes everything work magnificently!

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY'S going to be able to do for America what he has proposed.

He has raised the Presidential stakes to a level that no one else is even IMAGINING.

And we know the Left will try to outspectacularize the Donald's plan, but we all know that this kind of thing is EXACTLY what he has made a fortune doing better than anyone else!

Ladies and gentlemen, Donald Trump will become the greatest president of all time.

The GOAT.

How This Iconic Skating Rink Tells the Story of Donald Trump | The Daily Signal (3:50)

This is an astounding plan.

He will perform a major and an indispensable overhaul of our society and culture to make it work like a finely tuned watch.

Imagine it the way you would imagine him loking at a fine old resort or building or other real estate property and he replaces the things that no longer work or the things which need fixing and makes everything work magnificently!

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY'S going to be able to do for America what he has proposed.

He has raised the Presidential stakes to a level that no one else is even IMAGINING.

And we know the Left will try to outspectacularize the Donald's plan, but we all know that this kind of thing is EXACTLY what he has made a fortune doing better than anyone else!

Ladies and gentlemen, Donald Trump will become the greatest president of all time.

The GOAT.
Your hallucinating.
Did the read the j6 recommendations?

Your hallucinating.
Did the read the j6 recommendations?
lol your in Deniel a panel made of of mostly liberals with no legal right to indite any one pick and choose witness no defense or rebuttals can you say Kangaroo court just like all the impeachments investigations and fake documents from Clinton and a British spy

lol your in Deniel a panel made of of mostly liberals with no legal right to indite any one pick and choose witness no defense or rebuttals can you say Kangaroo court just like all the impeachments investigations and fake documents from Clinton and a British spy
Anyone with any sense can see that the J6 dog and pony show is shix and that Trump's Digital Bill of Rights is the real deal, or the Shinola.

Trump has come up with the solution to give necessary protections to our Digital rights before most Americans even consciously recognize that freedom of speech is indispensable to the continuance of our nation.

And with this bold, exciting, even breathtaking, announcement, we can now clearly see Trump's vision, intelligence and desire to make America great.

Remember how long the Left tried to falsely paint Trump as a dimwit like Biden?

Trump's mental agility and problem solving ability are on impressive display here.

(I suspect they designed the attacks on Trump by using Biden's actual limits before it became clear to the world that Joe's brain was a hot mess.)

You'll notice the media has hardly anything to say about it.

That's because it makes anything and everything they might do seem anti American or irrelevant.

And that's IF they could think of something to eclipse his plan or some way to fault it, because some of the Digital Bill of Rights is going to be real bad news for some Dems.

The Left must be in shock and feverishly pacing the floor trying to thnk of how to respond.

But they probably won't be successful because this plan is briliant.

Last edited:
I would be really surprised if the DOJ will attempt to press charges and spend millions on legal fees maybe a year or more in court.
Now if honest biden tries to influence them they might depends on how dirty he gets

Werbung:
I would be really surprised if the DOJ will attempt to press charges and spend millions on legal fees maybe a year or more in court.
Now if honest biden tries to influence them they might depends on how dirty he gets

Wrong discussion dude.

Honest Biden???

😆

Back