this week in Florida

Werbung:
Kinda curious if joe will send fema here among others.
I live on the coast with just a barrier island between us and the sea.
Also im on the Atlantic side .were already seeing a lot of rain and I mean a lot and strong winds.
I feel sorry for my friends who live over in port Charlotte ? Bradenton and the Tampa area

Kinda curious if joe will send fema here among others.
I live on the coast with just a barrier island between us and the sea.
Also im on the Atlantic side .were already seeing a lot of rain and I mean a lot and strong winds.
I feel sorry for my friends who live over in port Charlotte ? Bradenton and the Tampa area
It wouldn't matter if Florida sunk into the ocean.

We have not had a lot of damaging winds where I love so far Im on the Atlantic side and were only having 60 mph winds but the rain has been heavy.power keeps going on and off

Naturally we would have a democrat who enjoys seeing florida suffer its what a low life piece of shat who's hartless and full of hate would want for their fellow americans .Screenshot_20220928-191129.png

Emergency services stop in a area where the hurricane is no ambulance no police no fire department.
I have worked through a couple hurricanes it can be diffcult

wasn't sure if Biden was going to help or not after he has been screwing florid and attacking the governor, but he did probably out of fear if he did not

wasn't sure if Biden was going to help or not after he has been screwing florid and attacking the governor, but he did probably out of fear if he did not
In fact, I'm one of those democrats who don't follow the news but I can tell you with certainty joe has already spoken to de santis and offered anything he wants.

This reminds me of when Katrina went through the godbotherers all rejoiced saying it was punishment from God for homosexuality.
I wonder did God do it again. Maybe you should ask you mate de santis. Hes a godbotherer.

like I said some democrat morons can't read

Just wanted to mention if you are able to donate money, clothing food or what ever there are lotd of people on the west coast of Florida that lost everything and it will be years before things are back to normal

Werbung:
Back