Thoughts from Bunz: Obama Birth Certificate

Bunz

Frankly, I have seen and read enough evidence to solidify the FACT that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural born citizen and therefore qualified under that provision in the US Constitution certifying him as an American citizen eligible to hold the position of President of the United States.

There is a reason this case has been thrown out of court time and time again.

So until sometime can provide any evidence to the contrary of Obama being a US born person in the form of another original document, or an immigration record or well anything to prove your case, I just cannot take any of these arguments seriously.

Show me any evidence his mother traveled outside the US, or even outside Hawaii from time she was married until the time she gave birth. Otherwise this is just pointless.

Werbung:
Frankly, I have seen and read enough evidence to solidify the FACT that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural born citizen and therefore qualified under that provision in the US Constitution qualifying him as an American citizen eligible to hold the position of President of the United States.

So until sometime can provide any evidence to the contrary of Obama being a US born person in the form of another original document, or an immigration record or well anything to prove your case, I just cannot take any of these arguments seriously.

Seen and read what?

fact check says the photo shop water stained certificate of live birth is valid

a man in hawaii says he saw the birth certificate a year after it was sealed and said its valid

and obama said so

why were the cases thrown out?

all on the same grounds, the courts didnt think the people filing to see the birth certificate had a right to ask to see the birth certificate because they were not members of obamas family and had no personal ties to him, nor did the courts feel showing a birth certificate would effect the people filing the claim.

the courts basicly said we as Americans have no right to make sure our constitution is upheld. Piss poor reason to throw a case out.

But I think some feel we as Americans have no rights to make sure our constitution is upheld.

By the way as long as obama keeps his records sealed, you wont be seeing any proof of anything. Thats the funny thing about sealed records, they are sealed!

Seen and read what?
The document itself and the statements by the various government officials including a GOP Governor. Not to mention the various acts of Congress that have established this.
fact check says the photo shop water stained certificate of live birth is valid
Yes, Factcheck.org did say it was valid. So has every other required government agency. s
If it was a real photoshop job wouldnt they be good enough to remove any watermark? If he was born outside of the US, dont you think the liberals would take the lengths to produce an exact perfect copy?
a man in hawaii says he saw the birth certificate a year after it was sealed and said its valid
A man in Hawaii said what? Please provide evidence.
and obama said so

why were the cases thrown out?
They were thrown out because the document provided is the legal equivalent of a birth certificate.
all on the same grounds, the courts didnt think the people filing to see the birth certificate had a right to ask to see the birth certificate because they were not members of obamas family and had no personal ties to him, nor did the courts feel showing a birth certificate would effect the people filing the claim.
No, the courts didnt. Time and time again without hesitation have dismissed these claims because it is without merit or evidence.

I know you are a Sarah fan, but she has fought tooth and nail to keep the emails she has used for state government issues on her yahoo account secret. If she just would have released those emails, she isnt pushed into the corner of resignation.

the courts basicly said we as Americans have no right to make sure our constitution is upheld. Piss poor reason to throw a case out.

But I think some feel we as Americans have no rights to make sure our constitution is upheld.

By the way as long as obama keeps his records sealed, you wont be seeing any proof of anything. Thats the funny thing about sealed records, they are sealed![/QUOTE]

Frankly, I have seen and read enough evidence to solidify the FACT that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural born citizen and therefore qualified under that provision in the US Constitution certifying him as an American citizen eligible to hold the position of President of the United States.

Show me any evidence his mother traveled outside the US, or even outside Hawaii from time she was married until the time she gave birth. Otherwise this is just pointless.

You have it backwards. No one other than BO needs to prove he has a valid certificate of live birth. Until he does, the conspiracy continues.

OUR CONSTITUTION does not say a CANDIDATE for President of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA must only be approved by a guy / gal named BUNZ.
IT DOES DEMAND PROOF OF BIRTH, LOCATION and DATE. YES, even if he was born in a HUT, that HUT must be in AMERICA.
SO , IF HE IS INDEED A NATIVE BORN AMERICAN WHY NOT JUST PRODUCE A VALID "BIRTH CERTIFICATE", ISSUED BY A HOSPITAL, DOCTOR , OR VO-DO MAN. IF THE BIRTH WAS INDEED IN AMERICA , NO PROBLEM, IF IT OCCURRED IN KENYA or some other location outside of AMERICA or one of its territories he is ILLEGAL. I will say based on his actions this past year , I would find it hard to believe he is a NATIVE CITIZEN of AMERICA. He does not have our BEST INTEREST at HEART. SEEMS , Cuba , China, Iran, and other fascist type dictators appeal to him , not FREEDOM LOVING AMERICANS. SAD!

Oh, man BUNZ...the mental midgets that have nothing {absolutely NOTHING} better to do with their spare time will continue to beat this topic like a 'frustrated/highly emotional/hysterical/toddler' not getting their way!

It's just best to ignore the irrational rantings and stay focused upon the REAL ISSUES of the day and hope that these neerdowells find something else equally fascinated to become fixated by

I agree that the birth certificate issue should just go away. I'm not a proponent of this discrediting discussion, but I'm curious if you or others have heard the result of the investigation into the President having given up his citizenship, as a result of going to school in Indonesia. It was my understanding that he (his parents) gave up his citizenship in order to have him enter school there. He never formally requested it be reinstated. Again, just curious, not trying to stir the pot.

Oh, man BUNZ...the mental midgets that have nothing {absolutely NOTHING} better to do with their spare time will continue to beat this topic like a 'frustrated/highly emotional/hysterical/toddler' not getting their way!

It's just best to ignore the irrational rantings and stay focused upon the REAL ISSUES of the day and hope that these neerdowells find something else equally fascinated to become fixated by

Oh YES, Why must we insist our CONSTITUTION BE FOLLOWED. I mean what does allowing just one facsist dictator in our White House do?
I think just in ONE YEAR we see the TRAMPLING of our FREEDOMS , OUR RIGHTS , and OUR LAWS!! How much more EVIL do you want? When he comes for you , your loved ones, your home , your assets, just think of the "BROWNSHIRTS" of the 1930,s and the WORDS and WISDOM of "ALWAYS",
It will be to late but at least you were warned.
What else can one do?
Example of fascist REAL ISSUES OF THE DAY:
1- Taking Government control over the Health Care of EVERY CITIZEN
2- Taking Control over Major Industries, ie G.M., Chrysler
3- Taking Control of Major Banks and Mortgage Companies
4- Giving MILLIONS of DOLLARS to LAWLESS UAW -CIO LABOR UNION GOONS - OUR TAXPAYER DOLLARS
5- NEA - GOVERNMENT SCHOOLS TEACHERS UNION PREACHES LIBERAL AGENDA TO OUR CHILDREN , in TURN MORE TAXPAYER DOLLARS ARE GIVEN TO NEA
6- ACORN, RECEIVES FEDERAL DOLLARS TO USE IN THEIR SCARE TACTICS used during elections used to increase false ballots , stuff ballot boxes, and elect more fascist into our federal government
7- Have a CORRUPT CONGRESS , so corrupt they now appear on national T.V. and pass unlawful legislation, bribe Congress men and women, Violate the Rules, Violate our CONSTITUTION , and PUNISH the FEW HONEST SENATORS and CONGRESSMEN left .
THE SCENE THIS PAST WEEK IS ACTUALLY MORE FEARFUL THAN THE NAZI GERMANY FARCE RAN BY HITLER IN 1930,s . AMERICA IS SUPPOSED TO BE A DEMOCRACY, A REPUBLIC, INSTEAD WE ARE NOW LED BY CRIMMINALS , LIARS , CHEATS, and FASCIST! HOPE YOU LIKE WHAT YOU ENCOURAGED!

and that reason is one of standing. the facts have never been considered.

I agree that the birth certificate issue should just go away. I'm not a proponent of this discrediting discussion, but I'm curious if you or others have heard the result of the investigation into the President having given up his citizenship, as a result of going to school in Indonesia. It was my understanding that he (his parents) gave up his citizenship in order to have him enter school there. He never formally requested it be reinstated. Again, just curious, not trying to stir the pot.

Where in our CONSTITUTION does it say , If a Person named BUNZ says a Candidate is a Native Born Citizen , that is all that is REQUIRED,

AS OF TODAY , 12-24-09- BARRACK HUSSIEN OBAMA , HAS NOT PRODUCED A LEGAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE PROVING HE IS A NATIVE BORN AMERICAN CITIZEN.
SIMPLY GIVING A PIECE OF PAPER , NOT A LEGAL DOUCUMENT , THIS PIECE PAPER SIMPLY SAYS OBAMA WAS BORN. GIVES NO ADDRESS, NO CITY , NO STATE , NO TIME OF DAY, NO DOCTOR OR MEDICINE MAN, NO CAVE or other RESIDENCE. WHY?, WHAT IS SOOOO WRONG WITH REQUIRING WHAT 43 PRESIDENTS BEFORE HIM HAD TO DO , PROVE WITHOUT A DOUBT THAT HE IS A NATIVE BORN CITIZEN, THIS SHOULD NOT BE ANY PROBLEM, UNLESS OF COURSE HE IS NOT AND IS LYING!! WHERE IS THE PROOF!!

The fact that it would be a crime to be President and not be American born and that they do FBI, CIA, NSA INTERNAL REVENUE, etc. background checks on a Senator or Representative before giving them National Security Clearance as President Obama had while he was in the US Senate.

No one's prosecuting "this crime" because there's "no case". The old saying goes a prosecutor can indite a ham sandwich... but someone wanting to be the President of the United States hell anyone can fake that resume.:D

You're making a fool of yourself... but go head on.

You know when even crazy uber Conservative Ann Coultergiest rails against birthers a stupid... they're REALLY stupid.

The fact that it would be a crime to be President and not be American born and that they do FBI, CIA, NSA INTERNAL REVENUE, etc. background checks on a Senator or Representative before giving them National Security Clearance as President Obama had while he was in the US Senate.

No one's prosecuting "this crime" because there's "no case". The old saying goes a prosecutor can indite a ham sandwich... but someone wanting to be the President of the United States hell anyone can fake that resume.:D

You're making a fool of yourself... but go head on.

You know when even crazy uber Conservative Ann Coultergiest rails against birthers a stupid... they're REALLY stupid.

I think it was BigRob (who is in the know about this sort of stuff) explained to you that Congressmen and Senators have their national security done in a different way than private citizens.

Also, when he first got his clearing as a state senator there was no reason to validate his birth as being born in the USA, there is no law that senators and congressmen must be born in the USA.

I am not saying he was not born in the US, I am just saying he has not proved it.

On a side note

Ducks are going to cream your team by at least 18 points. Sorry

Werbung:
Bunz claimed -
Frankly, I have seen and read enough evidence to solidify the FACT that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii

You mind showing the evidence because Obama hasn't?

Back