Thread for the liberals!!

Werbung:
What the hell is the freedom party?

Peace and Freedom party? If not, I was unaware that there was a "freedom" party.

Grass Root Politics is the base of Politics

Whatever politicial party one might belong to is their freedom of choice. However Bush is a perfect example of how screwed his party is, and the Dems don't know who is who or what is what. I support the Grass Root political movement, due to the fact that they more so lean to the left wing side of politics, and many is going to the right wing side. To me there will never be a such thing as being free, and if you are not free then there's no freedom. Affirmative Action is another example of political abuse. The reason why I stated that was when Affirmative Action was voted into power it was meant to see the world that Whites don't discriminate. This past election it was voted down and stomped on, cause the whites started to cry that they was being discriminated by Blacks...:mad: However the Republician party was mostly the crybabies who voted Affirmative Action down. So here I am.:D .... Hello.

Thanks so much Admin for your Welcome, and I am looking forward to share many political viewpoints and opinions with you all. TheGuru, Grassroot is simply the basic level of the political society or of an organization who viewpoint is viewed from a higher or more centralized positions of power. In other words we are not members of the Democratic or Republician parties. Yet we are not members of the Independent party, but we support the Green Party, and the Nationalist organization. Personally, I support any individual that's for what's right, and foremost they must keep their campaign promises if they are elected to a government position.

curefield,

from what you've debated in other forums, about gay marriage, affirmative action, it seemed that you leaned much towards the left. I am confused about your magically disappear comment about democrats, because I had an impression that you were, unless your picture is an exact depiction of who you are.

curefield,

from what you've debated in other forums, about gay marriage, affirmative action, it seemed that you leaned much towards the left. I am confused about your magically disappear comment about democrats, because I had an impression that you were, unless your picture is an exact depiction of who you are.

:eek: Geez Phenom you must be a mind reader, and I must agree that I am
confused too. This is why I love online forum like this one,due to the fact that one might post one thing and mean something else, and that's like if my picture was a Aryan sign that everyone would know how I stand.

To me the problem is ones political affiliation instead of common political respect. My screenname speaks for itself whenever one sees it, and if one will follow my posting format it will be seen where I stand.

Wow I agree with phenom and grassroot, I am kinda confused too

could you clarify what you meant curefield?

Phenom;

In regards to my political affiliation:
My political alliance is with whatever my ideology is, not a political party (that is unless a certain political party's ideology happens to coincide with my own). The democrats, contrary to popular belief, do not represent any sort of left wing political philosophy. In terms of economic philosophy I am a Marxist, a true leftist (hehe, hence my avator!), in terms of personal liberties I am a libertarian.

That clear it up?

Hehe, I hope my admission of being a Marxist suddenly doesn't discredit anything I have say now!!!!

It doesn't but many people would disagree with you

You also know how to voice your opinion, it's great.

Werbung:
" Hey " Thanks Dude for being honest and open. Now I would like to share my middle of the road background. I am a firm supporter of the grassroot party that's aka the National Labor Movement, but I do consider myself a member of the Black Revolutionary Party, and regardless to whatever my beliefs are there's a right way,a wrong way,and I do it my way. " Season Greetings To All " here in the House of Politics.

Back