Tim McCarver blames global warming for home runs

dogtowner

Staff member
am I the only one who wonders why this bozo is still doing color ?

Tim opines....

"It has not been proven, but I think ultimately it will be proven that the air is thinner now, there have been climacticchanges over the last 50 years in the world, and I think that’s one of the reasons balls are carrying much better now than I remember," McCarver said during Saturday's game between the Milwaukee Brewers and the St. Louis Cardinals.

just one problem

homeruns.jpg

Werbung:
Yeah ITS FOX NETWORK!! Fire him!! Liberals fire conservitives off their networks like CNN and MSNBC and why not an conservitive network fire a liberal commentator?

OMG!!! This guy should be fired off the Mets!

he doesn't play anymore, just does color commentary. I feel bad for Joe Buck who is a good play by play guy. It kind of amazes me how an accomplished player can know so little about the game of baseball. its painful to listen to him and now this ? one could hope it was a 15-0 game and he was out of things to say but we know he's an idiot.

I Say,Fox should fire him. Any conservitive makes controversal comment on CNN or MSNBC would get the boot. Just like Pat Buchanan was fired off MSNBC for that racist comment. Well NBC wouldnt fire Jimmy Fallon on that Lying bitch thing about Michele Bachmann..And CBS wouldnt fire David Letterman on his joke about Bristol Palin got knocked up by Derrick Jeter at Yankee Stadium. And the N.O.W wants Rush Limbaugh booted from the airwaves because of his Sarah Flukie comment. But HBO Wouldnt fire Bill Maher calling Sarah Palin a Cunt and a Bitch. And Bill Maher has said the N word many times and HBO wouldnt fire him. But i think its only fair for an conservitive network like FOX to fire liberal Tim McCarver on his political views.

Werbung:
I Say,Fox should fire him. Any conservitive makes controversal comment on CNN or MSNBC would get the boot. Just like Pat Buchanan was fired off MSNBC for that racist comment. Well NBC wouldnt fire Jimmy Fallon on that Lying bitch thing about Michele Bachmann..And CBS wouldnt fire David Letterman on his joke about Bristol Palin got knocked up by Derrick Jeter at Yankee Stadium. And the N.O.W wants Rush Limbaugh booted from the airwaves because of his Sarah Flukie comment. But HBO Wouldnt fire Bill Maher calling Sarah Palin a Cunt and a Bitch. And Bill Maher has said the N word many times and HBO wouldnt fire him. But i think its only fair for an conservitive network like FOX to fire liberal Tim McCarver on his political views.

well Fox and Fox News are ot the same.
he should be fired because he's an idiot.

Back