Tim P, for President?

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
well just to give you a idea, since I was asked before ..here is a poll out today of MN voters

"In addition, Pawlenty's job ratings are down. Only 29 percent said he was doing a good or excellent job, while 69 percent rated his performance as only fair or poor. Morris said those were Pawlenty's lowest ratings ever. "

I am not sure how that = ready to be president.

as a added Bonus, Bachman, aka Palin South ( how often does MN get to be south? lol) polled at 12%

Frankin did better but not much, 33% approval...though not realy sure what those who don't approve are mad at...outside Health care...he has not realy done much yet. Then again about half would say they think he is doing a bad job if he cured cancer and ballanced the budget himself...

and for all you crying, American is being forced into this health care reform they don't want bla bla bla

n 57 percent favor the health-care reform plan proposed by Obama and congressional Democrats, while 37 percent oppose it.

http://www.twincities.com/news/ci_14184529?source=rss

Werbung:
well just to give you a idea, since I was asked before ..here is a poll out today of MN voters

"In addition, Pawlenty's job ratings are down. Only 29 percent said he was doing a good or excellent job, while 69 percent rated his performance as only fair or poor. Morris said those were Pawlenty's lowest ratings ever. "

I am not sure how that = ready to be president.

as a added Bonus, Bachman, aka Palin South ( how often does MN get to be south? lol) polled at 12%

Frankin did better but not much, 33% approval...though not realy sure what those who don't approve are mad at...outside Health care...he has not realy done much yet. Then again about half would say they think he is doing a bad job if he cured cancer and ballanced the budget himself...

and for all you crying, American is being forced into this health care reform they don't want bla bla bla

n 57 percent favor the health-care reform plan proposed by Obama and congressional Democrats, while 37 percent oppose it.

http://www.twincities.com/news/ci_14184529?source=rss

I am not shocked that 57 percent of the people in your state favor health care, I wouldnt be shocked if 172% did either. The state that gave us the horrible Walter Mondale then voted the body in for GOV and frankin for anything at all can not shock me.

IF your govs low numbers means he isnt ready to be president, then our current Moron-in-Chief isnt either..... but I already knew that :)

I am not shocked that 57 percent of the people in your state favor health care, I wouldnt be shocked if 172% did either. The state that gave us the horrible Walter Mondale then voted the body in for GOV and frankin for anything at all can not shock me.

IF your govs low numbers means he isnt ready to be president, then our current Moron-in-Chief isnt either..... but I already knew that :)

First , thats just retarded, your talking about Mondale...who has not been around in a long time and got beat by Norm Colman. This state also Elected Rod Grams, who was one of the most Conservitive people in the Senate to go with Wellstone. Jesse Ventura , was actuly a realy good Gov, we had this odd thing called a budget Surplus under him, and he made sure it went back to the people , so you would have liked that ( I would have kept it for times like this , but thats just me) he lowered some taxes, and also tried to make the government smaller by moving to One unicameral State Government.

In MN , we don't care so much about the Lable on your party...its the person and there ideas..Hence why we Elected Tim P to be Gov in the first place or is that little idea lost on you? Fact is we have reasons to not like his job..But you just cry, well its MN, don't bother to find out why.

First , thats just retarded, your talking about Mondale...who has not been around in a long time and got beat by Norm Colman. This state also Elected Rod Grams, who was one of the most Conservitive people in the Senate to go with Wellstone. Jesse Ventura , was actuly a realy good Gov, we had this odd thing called a budget Surplus under him, and he made sure it went back to the people , so you would have liked that ( I would have kept it for times like this , but thats just me) he lowered some taxes, and also tried to make the government smaller by moving to One unicameral State Government.

In MN , we don't care so much about the Lable on your party...its the person and there ideas..Hence why we Elected Tim P to be Gov in the first place or is that little idea lost on you? Fact is we have reasons to not like his job..But you just cry, well its MN, don't bother to find out why.

I agree Mondale was retarded! Come on though your state picks strange people for public office. The one tax cutter guy sounded nice though.

Werbung:
Back